What comes next....

"Ok ok... so we have a lot to do, from movies, tree decorating, gift exchange, games, and more. I can't wait!" shouted Kasey with glee. 

"A real  tree...pine needles on the floor and all!" Carlos added looking right at Tyler. 

"Babe, you know the mess will get to you in less than 5 mins and I will be stuck listening to your complaining. " Ty jokingly shot back. 

" I have so much planned for us as well," Dermot said in Allie's ear, gently nudging her arm. Smiling back at him she gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Aww..how cute!" Kasey said looking over at her best friend. Who would have thought that in only a few months we would be here? 

"Loving all this mushy stuff but I'm starved, can we please go get breakfast now!" begged Jamie giving Kasey puppy dog eyes. 

After breakfast at Denny's, the group parted ways to prepare for the ultimate sleepover. As dorky as it sounds this was the one thing that both Tyler and Allie needed to distract them. Plus a little retail therapy never hurt anyone. 

Allie and Dermot were in charge of snacks and movies. While at Target Allie's phone started ringing. "Do you mind?" Allie asked looking at Dermot. "No, get it," he said with a smile.

Allie: Hey Krista! How are you???

Krista: Great. Now, what the hell happened at dinner?

Allie: A mess, a complete disaster! (Rolling her eyes)

Krista: I heard, I can't believe that pompous jerk said that. Just wait until I see him next.

(Tilting the phone a bit)

Krista: Dermot. Hey! Did I hear right...you have a show coming up?

Allie: A show??

Dermot: It just came up, not too far from here. 7 to 8 hours away tops

(Allie shot Dermot an irritated look)

Krista: It's really not that deep, he was performing shows before Al. I didn't mean to stir things up. Love you both. ( Call ended)

Pulling her into an embrace, he kisses her and says, " I promise, this was not meant to be something I kept from you. I found out just before dinner and I planned to tell you after. It's only one show, and I will be back before you know it. Begrudgingly Allie accepted and decided there really was no need to overreact. 

Smiling she interlocks her fingers with his, "Let's finish this..I want to take advantage of the time we have." she said walking in the direction to pick up the remaining items needed. 

A few hours passed and everyone was back at the apartment. Just as Allie walked in she noticed her brother and Jamie moving furniture. Kasey and Carlos are piling pillows and blankets in one corner. Dermot grabs the bags from Allie and takes them into the kitchen. Tyler looked up at his sister, " What do you think? I have tons of ideas we can set up...." Tyler was trailing off as Kasey's phone began to sound from across the room. She shuffles over to see who it is, her face is frozen in shock. 

Kasey: Hello???

Emma: Kase, dear. How are you?

Kasey: I'm fine, are you good?

Emma: Yes dear, so how have Allie and the rest of them been?

Kasey: They're fine, we've all been getting ready for a Christmas sleepover

Emma: Oh so you guys have moved in then?

Kasey: Yeah...

Emma: That's good, just so you know hun. What happened the other day was not my fault.....