D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

✨Authors Note: This chapter comes with a trigger warning...the ideas reflected/shared in this chapter are not my own. I do not agree with or encourage that behavior. Unfortunately, in our world, everyone will not accept everything we choose to do. Just know that if you are struggling with issues please let someone know. We are here and we care! GaGa said it best,

Don't be a drag, just be a queen Whether you're broke or evergreen You're Black, white, beige, or Chola descent You're Lebanese, or you're Orient' Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied, or teased Rejoice and love yourself today 'cause, baby, you were born this way

No matter gay, straight, bi, lesbian, or transgender life you're on the right track, baby, you were born to survive No matter, Black, white or beige, Chola, or Orient made You're on the right track, baby, you were born to be brave

~ Love you truly ❤🧡💛💚 💙💜🤎🖤 🤍

It was early around 10 am everyone had just finished dinner. Emma went to the salon with Peggy, Dermot and Jaime had a quick business errand, Tyler and Carlos popped out to pick up a few things, and Allie and Kasey were packing up the rest of Allie's things and talking.   

                                                                         Dinner time...

              Everything was going to be perfect. As everyone was getting ready Carlos knocked on Tyler's bedroom door. "Come in," Tyler said he had been trying to fix his tie in the mirror. Carlos opened the door and walked next to Tyler. 

"You look nice," Carlos said as he looked at Tyler in the mirror. 

"Thanks, babe," Tyler said. Suddenly Tyler could feel a pair of lips on his cheek, seeing it was Carlos, Tyler's face dropped. 

"Sorry, I know you're waiting to come out, and I'm messing it up." Carlos apologizes.

 "No, you're not, trust me grabbing his hands. And I'm sorry for not coming out sooner. It's just really hard, with my dad and stuff. And I just don't want what happened years ago to happen now that You, Dermot, and Jamie are here." Tyler said as he went to hug Carlos but, as if she knew what was happening, Jessica walked into the room. Thankfully she saw nothing that would allow her to blackmail the two. "Oh Jessica," Tyler said with slight resentment. 

              A few minutes later everyone was done getting ready. Just as the extended family came rolling in.  Anne Hazel (Richard's mom), Emma's sister Peggy, Richard's brother Andrew, plus a few others give or take. Soon everyone was seated in the formal dining room. Right as Tyler was about to walk into the room, he was stopped by Emma whispering "Tyler, come here." she said motioning for him to join her side. 

"Yeah, Mom what do you need?" Tyler asked innocently. 

"For you to marry Jessica, you need to stop wasting your life, and settle down with her." Emma insisted as she pulled a ring from her pocket and placed a ring in his hands.

"No, I can't marry her mom. We don't get along at all. I'm-...I can't." Tyler said as he choked his words. He wants to tell her but he couldn't, fearing that so much could happen. 

"YES. YOU. ARE!!!!" Emma said firmly pushing him into the dining room. Everyone was already in their places, Emma was at the head of the table, with Jessica and Tyler sitting right next to each other. Carlos was at the far end of the table and sat between Uncle Andrew and Richard. Surprisingly Dermot was only two seats away from Allie. Jamie and Kacey were sitting next to each other. The dinner was good, there were a few jokes, shared memories, and even some laughter.