An unexpected surprise

✨ Authors Note ✨ Enjoy....

It was a rainy dreary Wednesday morning...the girls had decided to stay in this morning. Allie was set in an overly comfy armchair with a cuppa and a fuzzy blanket. Kasey sat across the room curled up on her phone texting Jaza. They were making plans for that night. Allie was busy reading a book. Krista had stepped out for a few hours running errands. The girls had given in to their lazy day. A cute gif came through on Allie's phone. 

Dermot:

Dermot:

Allie: Well hey you. What's up?

Dermot: Not much. Where does your aunt live again?

Allie: Kent...? Why?

Dermot: No reason. Send me her address if you don't mind. I have a surprise I'd love to send you. 

Allie: Ok ...sure! Did you have a busy day???

Dermot: Not too bad. Got a flight coming up, it's going to be a long one.

Allie: Hopefully it goes by fast for you. Make sure you have a good book with you.

Dermot: As if I'd be without one

The clock showed 7 pm and Kasey was putting on her finishing touches. She had a date with Jaza and he was due in about 30 mins. "Ok, have fun...well not too much fun!" Allie teased "I will be here watching old movies all by my lonesome." She added with a fake faint and dramatic southern drawl as she fell back on her bed. 

"Ha. Ha drama queen. Why don't you facetime Dermot? I'm sure he would keep you company. " Kasey said " Would but he has a flight, a long flight." 25 mins later and Jaza was at the door with flowers and a smile. 

"You look amazing!" He said talking to Kasey. 

"Don't wait up! " Kasey told Allie with a backward glance before taking Jaza's hand as they walked towards his car. Krista decided to hang out with one of her friends for the night. Allie decided to watch some tv and settled on old episodes of Boy Meets World. Her favorite comfort episode was 'What a Drag'.

Meanwhile on the screen:

Eric: How do I look, babe?

Shawn: Yes on the dress. No on the face

Eric: What? Too much makeup?

Shawn: Too much ugly.