The Betrayal

~ 2 months later~

After everyone settled down from the holidays, it was back to normal for all. Dermot and Jaime have been tied up preparing for his upcoming tour. Tyler and Carlos have been talking about some important addition to their family and Kasey and Allie are still just as close as before. Allie has been working a lot these days and keeping herself busy.

Allie's POV

I'm sitting here after a long day of work and can finally relax. Christmas may have just ended but I will always enjoy watching "The Grinch". Jim Carrey has been my favorite actor since I was a child. Tyler and I would always watch his movies together. Speaking of Tyler, I'm due over at his house again tomorrow.

Just then the door knob jiggles as Kasey walks in. "Hey," Kasey says taking off her shoes at the door. 

"Hey, whatcha got there?" Allie curiously asks standing from her chair and walking over to the kitchen. 

"Don't give me that look its been a rough day!" she replies taking out not 1 but 3 new bottles of wine.  Throwing her hands up in defense, Allie offers to get them both some glasses. Pulling up a stool and sitting down, she begins to pour. 

"Alright, now spill! What happened?" asked Allie.

Over the next two hours, Kasey filled her best friend in on all that had happened. "How crazy is that though, legit someone is trying to threaten me!" Kasey said with a huff while pouring herself another glass.

 "That's insane and you have no clue who it is?" Allie inquired. 

"Nope!" Kasey said with a gulp. After the first bottle was destroyed the girls decided to call it a night. 

(INCOMING TEXT)

Dermot: Hi

Allie: Hey how's everything going?

Dermot: Not too bad...are you working tomorrow?

Allie: No, Sunday is the lord's day for rest 

Dermot: Ok there's something I want to talk to you about. 

Allie: Should I be worried???

Dermot: Let's just talk tomorrow. 

With that Allie's phone went black, ugh as usual someone forgot to charge her phone. She nervously stared at the dead phone chewing on her lip. What did they need to talk about? Rolling over to place her phone on the nightstand, she glances at the time on her clock. It's 4:00 in the morning, no one is up. Begrudgingly she gives in and decides to go to bed. Sun shining through the window and Allie has had only 3 hours of sleep. "Uggghhhh!!!" she groans putting the pillow over her face. She lays there for 5 minutes before deciding to get up. "Ok, ok I got this! Maybe a run will help!!" Walking into the bathroom, she looks in the mirror and pulls her hair into a messy bun. "Wait what the hell...I don't run!" With that, she brushed her teeth and jumped into the shower.