The one where she doesn't know that we know.....

Allie's hotel was only 4 ish miles away from the venue. So it wasn't a long drive for them at all. Tyler had his room, while Dermot and Allie shared another. Once they checked in and Tyler went to his room. Dermot and Allie decided now was the best time if any to get things sorted. The two talked for the next 3 hours, in an attempt to work things out. "It's been so hard being away from you this long. Night after night, and show after show," he said wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down onto the bed with him. 

"I know what you mean, we spent so much time together. I got used to seeing you every day. You became my best friend and boyfriend all in one. The day you left for the tour was the hardest day ever." Allie said almost whispering the last few words. 

"I never admitted it but I wanted to just cancel my shows and come home to you. I've gotten so used to living on a bus and traveling that I haven't felt 'home' in a long time. Dermot responded releasing her to roll onto his side facing her. Following suit, Allie did the same facing him. She gently placed her hand on his face, tracing his beard and looking into his eyes. 

"Ya know if you would have asked me last year this time. If I would ever feel this way about a guy I met not too long ago Id says you were crazy. I wouldn't trade a minute with you for all the world has to offer." Allie said as if the realization hit her. "I love you," she said in almost a whisper.  

With a light chuckle, Dermot simply said, "I've always loved you! Never doubt for a minute that you have my heart, you always have." He kissed her head and the two decided to get some rest. It was late at night by the time they finished talking. 

The next morning, Allie woke up to the sound of her phone alarm going off. She rolled over to see that Dermot wasn't there. She sat up looking around, he quietly opened the door with 2 coffees in hand. "Figured, you would want some actual coffee instead of the hotel's watered-down bean juice," he said handing her a cup. 

"Thanks, " she said, grabbing her cup as he kissed her on the forehead. 

"So when are you guys leaving again?" Dermot asked.

 "In an hour or so why?" Allie answered as she sipped on her warm coffee. Smiling to herself she realized he still remembered her favorite order. 

 "Well, you guys could take the jet Jamie and I use, it would be better than hearing screaming on an uncomfortable plane." Dermot offered, sitting next to her on the bed. 

"Don't see how that would be a problem." glancing down at her phone, she added, "Ugh let me go make sure Tyler is up!" slipping on her slippers and handing her cup over to Dermot. She went across the hall and knocked on her brother's door. Good thing she had a key cuz he was not coming to the door. She opens the door flicking on the light