Back to life...back to reality

✨AN: Well that got a little intense...can't say I blame my OC tho. Will the friends make up, will this be the end? Idk...let's just see what happens next. Laters - Ash✨

It's been two weeks, but let's not jump too far ahead. After the tour, the ride back to Kent was super quiet. Allie listened to music on her AirPods and texted Dermot all the way home. Tyler rode back with Carlos to give his sister some space. Was she overreacting? Maybe but who are we to judge? Krista had an idea to take the girls out for drinks, maybe that would ease the environment. Allie decided against it and stayed back. Kasey left with Krista to the pubs. 

Allie: Hey are you busy?

Dermot: Not now....are things better?

Allie: Nope. Krista wanted to go for drinks but If I'm honest, I don't feel like being around them right now. 

Dermot: I understand. After Kent, you are still headed to Dublin, right?

Allie: That's the plan

Dermot: Well what if you come sooner? 🤷

Allie: Tempting, but I should probably sort things here. Right?

Dermot: s'pose so. Hear them out and If you still don't like what they have to say fine. At least you were willing to listen. There's always a ticket ready for ya, just say the word!

Allie:  🤗 Thx and I know. Sleep well  😘

Just then a knock was at the door. Allie saw through the peephole it was her brother. Opening the door, she welcomed him in. The longest they have gone without talking was 2 weeks, one always gave in. "I brought a peace offering, I got Nacos!" Tyler said smiling sweetly. 

"Get in here dork, offering accepted," Allie said pulling her brother further into the room

"Get in here dork, offering accepted," Allie said pulling her brother further into the room. They grew up watching the best Disney DCOMS and shows. Kim Possible was Allie's favorite as a kid. The naco was always their tasty snack of choice. Tyler spent the next 30 minutes explaining what happened and why he made Kasey promise not to tell. As her big brother, he never wanted to ruin their friendship, especially not over him. His biggest fear was how he would tell their parents. Richard was a loving father but he was a bit old school. Tyler also explained why he abruptly left for London without saying a word to the parents. Allie apologized for shutting him out and told him she forgave him. They spent the next little bit talking about double dates with Carlos and Dermot. After all, Tyler has yet to give Dermot the older brother chat. 

Kasey and Krista got home 20 minutes past 9 pm. As soon as Allie saw Kasey she ran over and gave her a hug. Kasey pushed Allie away. "What are you doing? I thought you were still pissed at me? she said slurring her words and stumbling past Allie to go upstairs. 

" She doesn't mean a thing, poor thing went too hard with the drinks. It will all be better in the morning. " Krista said gently squeezing Allie's shoulder. After changing into some comfy pj's, Krista joined Tyler and Allie on the couch and the three watched Halloweentown.