I belong with you...

Tyler had just dropped Allie off at Charleston Airport her flight to Colorado was in an hour and she was hoping for no delays. Still, no message from Dermot, and her thoughts were running wild. She made it through security with time to spare, which was good because now her stomach was in knots. The flight was only 5 hours, her thoughts were interrupted by the announcement. Flight UA1387 to Denver, CO is boarding please make your way to the gate. Once she was on board she found her seat, placed her phone on airplane mode, and was nervously tearing at her nails. 

(5 hours later)

Finally, Allie was in Denver,  she was headed to the Hilton to check in, and on the way she decided to text James. One of Dermot's security guys. James let Allie know that Dermot was staying close to her hotel, and he promised he would find a way to get the two some time to talk. After checking into room 1205, a quick shower, Allie was ready to go. It was warm out so she decided on a dark green top and some cute shorts paired with some cute sandals. 

After a short 15 min drive in her car, she was outside a really fancy hotel

After a short 15 min drive in her car, she was outside a really fancy hotel. It was 7:30 pm by the time she put her car in park. James was already standing near a parking spot outside. James was a 6ft tall, big, burly man, with a beard but he wasn't scary in fact he was a big teddy bear and from the UK. He was the sweetest person you could ever meet. "Miss Allie, how was your flight?" he asked opening her door for her.

" Wasnt too bad. How is he?" she asked nervously. 

"Eh, he hasn't been in a good mood all day. Doesn't say much and just keeps to himself and constantly has his headphones on." James replied matter-of-factly.

After their short exchange, James showed Allie up to Dermot's room. It only took a few knocks for him to open the door. 

"What is it?" he asked coldly. The knocking continues. "What do you want..." he adds finally getting up and walking to open the door.

"Wha-" Dermot barked. Temporarily shocked

"Allison? What are you doing here?" he added relaxing his face.

" I came to see you! I - I couldn't leave it how things were. So I jumped on the next flight out here." Allie said standing in the doorway.

Dermot pulled her inside and wrapped her in his arms. It was as if time stood still, Allie was speechless as she looked into his eyes. He lifts his hand and tucks her hair behind her ear, she bites her lower lip. Giving her a small smirk he pulls her closer. Their lips meet slowly the intensity grows. The type of kiss that knocks you off your feet, lingering there for another moment more before breaking away. Pulling just a few inches away, Dermot gently lays his forehead on hers. Closing his eyes, she followed suit as he whispers, "I can't believe you're here!".

"Of course, I'm here. There is nowhere in the world I would rather be." Allie says as she takes a step back looking at him, still wrapped in his arms. She could stay like this forever. Dermot releases her and takes her hand. He leads her over to the couch, where they sit beside one other.