Wishing you were here...

The next few days were spent shopping and sightseeing. Tyler soon went back to Newhaven "on business" he said. Krista booked an afternoon tea for the girls. According to her no trip to London is complete without stopping for tea. Walking around the square Allie noticed cute couples walking hand and hand and a few musicians playing music for small crowds.  The next morning  Krista came up with the best idea. "That Amanda Bynes movie when she came here what was it again?" she asked. Walking into Kasey's room, where the girls were. 

"What a girl wants? The one with her and Colin Firth in it." Allie answered. 

"What if we have a movie location tour? Go visit all the places where they filmed." Krista said happily. The girls were super excited, they have loved Amanda Bynes since elementary. The first stop was The Lancaster House aka Dashwood Manor. Passing a small group of tourists on a walking tour. They were loudly discussing all the different movies or shows that were filmed there. After a few groups selfies in front of the manor, they were off to the next spot. The morning was wrapped by visiting the last stop which was the Globe Tavern. This is where Daphne first visits and meets the cute reception guy who plays guitar. After a few photos that were photobombed by guys having fun, the girls decided to go in for some beers. 

The night was wrapped by meeting up with Jaza by the London Eye. "Oh, I don't remember him looking that good before," Kasey said smiling as soon as she saw Jaza walking up. She meets him halfway and wraps him into a hug and gives him a peck on the cheek. 

"Ah, young love!" Krista said hopelessly. Weaving her arm into Krista's, Allie leads her aunt over to a nearby vendor selling ice cream cones.  "One chocolate and one mint chocolate chip please," Krista said.

 "On the house, pretty lady." The vendor said handing the girls their cones. 

"Almost time, let's take them on the ride," Allie said pointing over to the huge Ferris wheel. Just as they were joining the line for the ride, two guys smiled their way. "If only I was younger or they were older." Krista laughed speaking low enough for Allie to hear. As they began to ascend over the city taking in the beautiful views. Allie decided to snap a photo of the two and send it to Dermot. She added the line, Wishing you were here to share the views. The ride only lasted about 30 mins and proved to Allie that she was not wearing a warm enough sweater. Just then her phone buzzed. It was a text from her mom. 

Emma: Hey Allie girl...miss you lots!!! Love mom

Allie: Hey mom, what's up?

Emma: Not much just wanting to check in, your father is upstairs sleeping.

Allie: It's like what 4:30 in the morning???? You should also be sleeping.

Emma: I know, I know. Are you all still planning to come home for Christmas?

Allie: Christmas is a long time away mom. We will be back by then, try and get some rest. Aunt Krista says hi. 

Emma: Fine, fine. Send her my love ❤❤❤

Soon after on the walk home. Dermot sent Allie a quick text. It was a picture of him with headphones on and he was writing lyrics. He wrote, "beautiful view 😍 wish I was there too". Smiling Allie enjoyed her ride back to her room. Kasey decided to stay out with Jaza he really wanted to show her the nightlife scene in London. Not long after Krista and Allie returned back to Krista's place, the two decided to head to bed. Walking all day wearing them out to new levels. After a hot shower and slipping into her night clothes, Allie spent the rest of the night reading on Wattpad. 

✨AN: I know super short chapter right...to be honest, I wanted to extend the previous chapter so yea...✌✨