Good friends, great laughs and fun times

Saturday morning was reserved to meet some very special people. After a hearty breakfast and a walk. They planned a day of movies and went out by the lake for a few. Afterward, some of Dermot's friends were playing a game of football. He wanted Allie to meet some of his old pals so he brought her along. Allie enjoyed watching him play and laugh with his friends. She met a few of the other girlfriends and people that were there. While over in some fold-out seats, she was talking to a girl named Amanda. Just then Amanda's good friend Davonte came over to join us. He was wearing shades that he lowered and approached the girls. "And who is this beautiful stranger, I'm Davonte. The most important person here." He said sitting down in his fold-out chair. 

Amanda shot him a look, "I said what I said, bitch! Now pass those drinks over here. 

I know yo behind brought some of the good stuff." he said in a playful tone teasing Amanda.

 "Wasn't my week to bring them, it's Riley's. " She answered rolling her eyes. The crowd cheered for Brian who just scored a goal. 

"Ugh, she stays late. Fine, we get drinks after this. I did not get all dressed up to not drink."

 Devonte said lowering his shades back down. "Dayum, I forgot how hot that boy looks playing football. Hm.hm.hm just scrumptious." Devonte added looking right at Dermot. 

"Yea, sorry babe, you are too late. He's taken!" Amanda said with a giggle. "By who...?" He asked standing up and looking around. 

"Let me introduce you to Allie, Dermot's new girl," Amanda answered pointing her finger to where Allie was sitting. "Umm...If I have to lose him at least it's to someone pretty." Devonte said as he sat back down in his chair. The game went on for another 1/2 hour. Everyone decided to go to a local pub nearby after the guys took showers.

Across town

Kasey was making plans to hang out with Jaime later. He decided to keep her company while Allie stayed at Dermot's for the weekend. The way he saw it this was a great opportunity to get to know her better. The two have spent the last few weeks being inseparable. So much that even when Jaza would text or call Kasey. She would leave him on read or not even pick him up. Tonight's date would consist of dinner and wherever else the mood takes them. They found a cute little restaurant that served things they both like. Kasey had Krista help her with her makeup and picking out an outfit. She couldn't figure out why she was so nervous.

Kasey's POV:

This is so the night that I wished Allie was here. She's always been good at this, the whole girly girl thing. Dont get me wrong I've dated my fair share of guys but I don't know. Maybe it's just nerves. I really like this guy and he's so damn hot. I never would have thought 2 months into our trip and I and Allie would both have guys were into. Ugh, this was never my plan, I'm 23 I should be living it up and enjoying life. Guess it's true what they say, life happens when you are busy making plans. I got this...I got this! Allie will be back Monday and I will fill her in then.

With one last look in the mirror, Kasey knew that its best not to mess with perfection. She was to meet Jaime in the lobby at 8. Walking in, it was like time stood still. Imagine for a moment here, a beautiful girl slowly emerges and it's like time stands still. The guy is sat there completely dumbfounded, thinking about how in all of the world he got this lucky. Holding his breath he stares in amazement. Her, she feels the same. Looking at this handsome guy, who only has eyes for her. She's struck, she realizes this right here is the moment that will change everything. The only man she wants to call hers is standing right in front of her.