Lay all your love on me...

✨️AN: hmm...well let's get started shall we...✨️

The morning started like no other. Krista came into Allie's room singing 'Last summer' from Mamma Mia. Throwing her arms around Allie. Krista was in such a good mood, she looked like a love-struck teen.  "So enough secrets tell me about this.....Patrick?" Allie pressed pulling Krista onto the edge of her bed. Krista spent the next two hours telling Allie all the details. "So, you two are going to give it a shot and try it again?" She asked eagerly awaiting the answer.  Pretending to lock her lips and throw away the key. 

Krista shook her head and simply said, " I'm not going to jinx anything." With that, she stuck out her tongue, pulled Allie off her feet, and started singing.

🎵 Super trooper lights are going to find me, but I won't feel blue. Cuz somewhere in the crowd there's you! 🎵

Spinning her niece around and slinging her on the bed. Krista continues to march out the door singing. All Allie can do is laugh....typical Krista she thought.  Just then Kasey tapped on the door before opening it. "Everyone decent???" she asks teasing. 

Allie throws a pillow at her face, "Who do you think is in here?" Allie said faking shock. 

"So do I get my bestie today or do you have plans with Dermot?" Kasey asked sitting down across from Allie. "...and was that Krista dancing in the halls singing 'Super Trooper'? She slow danced with two ladies from housekeeping and even dipped one." she added. 

"Yes and yes. You have me for a few days since Dermot has a few radio interviews lined up and a live performance to do." Allie replied popping a piece of pineapple in her mouth. Not able to resist, Kasey dived in and also sampled a few pieces of fruit from Allie's bowl. Scrunching up her nose and shaking her finger at Kasey. Allie decided to ask Kasey for an update on the Jaza front. "Ok, so what's going on with Jaza?" she asked. 

"Not much we talk every now and then. He sends me random snaps and tells me about the latest news there. To be honest, I'm not sure if I even have any real feelings for him. Jaime tho...Jaime is a whole another story." Kasey sighed thinking about her time with Jaime. To her being with Jaime was never boring, she had finally found someone who could keep up with her. They had a lot in common and even shared the same humor when it came to their personalities. "Idk Al, he might actually be the one. Well, at least the one for right now." Kasey shared. 

Rolling her eyes slightly Allie simply said, "Down girl!". The two spent the evening laughing and gossiping. Since Krista was preoccupied with Patrick, the girls decided to venture out on their own. It fell there in Ireland. 

"Here I've been thinking of some fun places to visit while we're here," Kasey said showing Allie her phone. Scrolling down the long list of ideas. 

Allie said, "Kase...I thought when you went to a new country you were not supposed to "look" like a tourist." "

Ok, true but we are tourists. I'm not saying walk around holding your purse open to every Tom, Dick, or John but c'mon now. This castle is beautiful and all but I want to maximize my time here." Kasey responded seriously. 

"I agree but 'The National Gallery of Ireland' tho? As much as I would love to see some really cool exhibits why not something a bit more lively." Allie suggested. 

"Walking food tour, pub crawl, maybe a cooking class at this pub here, there are also day trips over to the cliffs or dancing." Kasey listed off. 

"Let's just see where the road takes us," Allie said getting up to get dressed for the day. It was a little chilly out so Allie decided on comfy cute clothes for the day. She decided on an off-the-shoulder mauve sweater that has a knot in the front, her favorite dark blue high-waisted jeans, and ankle boots. Outfit. check. Now she tops off the look with a simple cross-body bag, her dark shades, and a few thin silver bracelets on her left arm with 3 fewer rings than she usually wears. Once she was dressed she added the finishing touches to her makeup and lightly curled her hair. Kasey walked in with a much more relaxed look. She went for her favorite uni sweater and black leggings with few rips on the upper thigh. Paired with some cute fall boots and a crossbody with shades. The girls were ready for their day on the town. First, stop nail salon...It had been way too long since the girls had a touch-up.