Much needed answers...

✨ AN: where oh where is this going.... ✨

It had been 2 days since Kasey has been home, according to her last text she's been staying with her mom. With her world falling apart you would think her best friend would be there. Tyler has been blowing up Dermot's phone since the other night. So Allie tried the one person she knew would have some answers. Fumbling around in the dark she retrieved her phone from the side of the bed between it and the nightstand. She eagerly dialed the numbers...

Jaime: Hey Allie? What's going on

( As Jaime answered you could hear a lot of noise through the phone)

Allie: Do you have a minute?

Jaime: Yea, yea let me step outside for a bit

(Once outside)

Jaime: What's going on Al? Is it Kasey??

Allie: No, has nothing to do with Kasey. What's going on with D? 

Jaime: No clue what you're talking about. Just been busy with the tour is all.

Allie: Bullcrap! You know it!!! You're his best friend and he's just randomly spotted with some "new girl"

Jaime: Listen, I don't know what you're talking about. Dermot is...

Allie: cut the crap! 

Jaime: You need to talk to him.

With that, the phone went dead. "That asshole!" Allie screamed throwing her phone across the room. Fine no one wanted to give her answers, she was going to get them herself. 3 hours later she was packed and Carlos was driving her and Tyler to the airport. "You don't have to come," Allie said breaking the silence. 

"Oh, the hell I do. I don't care what he is doing. His first mistake was hurting you!" Tyler said through gritted teeth. Took a bit but they were finally aboard and flying into Dublin. The two were looking at a 13-hour flight, the plan was to run into him at his next tour stop. Long shot but well worth it in the end.

Allies POV:

 We landed and headed to a hotel nearby the venue. A security guard instantly recognized Allie and let her in. Eddie has been working for Dermot since he made it big, he was very fond of Allie. 45 mins until the show was to begin. Allie found Dermot in his dressing room. (Knock, Knock) "Come in," said a deep Irish accent from behind the door. Allie walks in and almost forgets why she's there in the first place. The moment their eyes met, something sparked. She was lost in those eyes that use to comfort her and that smile that made the world feel alright. He rose from the desk he was at, judging by the number of papers strewn about he had been busy writing. 

"What are you doing here Allie?" he asked crossing the room and pulling her into an embrace. 

"I've missed you like crazy...why haven't you been answering your phone?" he added pulling back and looking down into her eyes. 

" What?!? What are you talking about? You sent me some cryptic text, call me only to be pulled away, and then I see you with her!" tears burning her eyes, she pulls out her phone to show him the Instagram post. At that very moment, his dressing room door opens. In walks, this tall busty blonde, wearing a huge smile carrying a coffee.