Time to go home.....

✨AN: Dublin was a blast and London was unforgettable...At last, it's time to go home. (Play the above video, I feel it will def set the mood.) Things may be crazy at the Carlyles' but it's nothing like what we have in store. ~Shoutout to hurricane09m for co-writing this one~ ✨

It was a week before Christmas so Kasey, Allie, and Tyler decided to come home for the holidays. Tyler had decided to bring Carlos home with him as well.  As the four of them were waiting in the security line, Allie asked Tyler, "Are you sure you're ready to tell mom and dad? I don't hate him or anything, just curious?"

 "Oh I've been wanting to tell Mom and Dad about him and me for a while now. Please have my back with this, you know how Dad can be with...things," said Tyler. You could see the fear in his eyes, as he spoke. 

"Yeah of course Ty, you're my brother, I'll always have your back."

Tyler's POV

I am panicking now, how could I completely space on Carlos coming, he is standing right next to me. I've wanted to tell everyone so badly, but let's just say Dad wasn't always so keen about me not being the "exact copy" of him. One time in first grade me and a girl named Beck were playing princess and knights together after school. When he came to pick me up he asked why Beck had worn the knight's helmet instead of me. I said that Beck wanted to be the knight, and he then started yelling at me saying, "little boys don't wear tiaras and that I should have been the knight." He forcibly yanked me towards the car. After that, I never saw Beck again.

"Tyler you good?" Carlos asked, pulling me back from my flashback.

 "Oh, yea...I'm totally fine." I answered looking up at him. He just gave me a knowing look but didn't press the issue.

It took around an hour and a half for the four of them to get through security and customs. As they went through Allie got a call from her Dad.

Richard: Hey kiddo, when are the 3 getting on the plane?

Allie: In about 10 minutes Dad, why is something wrong?

Richard: Nothing, I just wanted to know...(he said rather awkwardly)

Allie: Oh okay I gotta go, bye Dad. See you soon!

Richard: Bye Allie girl

Tyler asked looking at Allie, "Who was that?" 

"Oh it was dad, he asked when we were going on the plane," Allie said. The group then started to wander around the airport to kill time. 

Dermot: Are you guys boarding the plane?

Allie: No not yet we have about 5 minutes till we can board

Dermot: Oh okay, when you guys get off meet me by baggage claims.

Allie: Okay then, see you there ❤

Dermot: Can't wait 😘

The group then started boarding the plane, Allie sat next to Kasey while Tyler sat next to Carlos, who spent most of the time napping. Kasey and Allie kept talking about what they were going to do when they got home and other things like that. Once they got off the plane, they made a Beeline to the luggage area, where Dermot was supposed to be waiting. Once Allie got there she couldn't find him. There was only one person, a guy in an oversized black hoodie and gray sweats, with dark sunglasses and a black mask on. Allie then went up to the guy and asked "Hey sir, have you seen a guy, around 5' 8", super handsome with very short brown hair."