2-Difference

Sometimes I think why life is so unfair? Why? Life is not easy. Why we can't get what we want ? Why we have to face so many difficulties? Sometime it separate us from our love ones.

But sometime It's feel like  life is fair with everyone. If we want something we have to work harder to get what we want. We have to always stay positive. We have work harder for our love ones.

But here life is so different for taehyung. He work harder. He work as a robot. He never talk with anyone until it necessary. He only talk when it's his work. He not even talk with his brother..

We work harder bcz we want our family our love ones always happy. We work harder just to see them happy. We work hard just to make their smile always on their faces. When we're tried and lose our hope in life . Our family make us to never lose our hope.

But here taehyung work like robots but his family his only brother. Don't even want to see his face bcz he involve himself to much in the work that he can't make his brother happy.

When we go home after the whole fricking day of work with tried body. But when we get a warm welcome from our love ones. The whole tried body turn into happiest.

But when taehyung go home after his work. He welcome by the big empty mansion. He have maids in his mansion. But for him it's empty. His brother leave with him in huge mension but soobin never welcome him..

It's not like soobin don't love his brother. If soobin have to kill his self just to tell his brother that he love him he gonna kill his self without hesitation. For his brother love soobin can do anything.

"What happened? Why you look so stressed? What are you thinking?" Namjoon thought interpreted by someone.Who have a light brownies hair. He have a bold shoulder with world wide handsome face. He wear doctor gown and have a stethoscope around his neck..

"Huh just thinking how life is unfair for taehyung how can he forget his baby bun

"Huh just thinking how life is unfair for taehyung how can he forget his baby bun. I remember how he react when some play with jungkook.if someone mistakenly touch his kookie he gonna kill that person" namjoon said while feeling sad for taehyung..

" life is never unfair with anyone. May be taehyung Destiny take him to jungkook . We know that his past make him like that. I know you are stressed for him but suddenly what that make you think like that" he ask from namjoon bcz the frown on namjoon face tell him that something is bothering him. He just want to make that frown away from his face he want to make him happy. Why? He don't know why he want that ..

He just his *ehem* his namjoon.he want to see his cute dimples .he wants to hear his namjoon's cute giggle..he don't know why but namjoon smile means a lot to him..

"Today Mr.jeon came to see me or batter I say tell me that jungkook looking for hospital for his medical training" namjoon said try to make his self calm bcz he's scared what if jungkook ——