40- Safe Warmth

Jin staring at his soon-to-be husband... Who trying to ignore the deadly glare of his husband... And Soobin trying to stop his laugh while covering his mouth with his both hands...

Soobin never thought he gonna see Namjoon this much nervous and scared... People respect him... And ask for advice from him because they know Namjoon never gonna tell them anything which can affect them for any reason... Namjoon is known for his kindness and calmness but if he gets angry you better save your life...

Well, that's a different point and the thing right now is why jin sending fireballs from his eyes to his soon-to-be...

"you gonna speak or not?" Jin asked with a little deep yet angry voice...

"I'm not the only one who didn't tell you anything soobin too with me in all this(taekook wedding)" Namjoon said trying to make Jin understand Soobin to hiding things from him...

"Don't you dare to say my baby's name... He's innocent I'm sure you are the one who asks him to hide all this from me... My baby never hides anything from me." Jin yells a little causing Soobin to look at his hyung with nervousness..

"Namjoon I don't give birth to them that doesn't mean I never give them the love which a mother should give to her kid... You are the one who saw me taking care of them like a mother...  And I too think I'm their mother... But don't you think I have little right to know what happening in their life" saying this tear roll down from jin eyes causing Soobin to run and hug him....

"hyung pls don't cry... I'm sorry I hid everything from you... Namjoon Hyung did nothing in this... He just did what he felt right at that time" Soobin said making Jin look at Namjoon who already seeing his love with worried eyes...

" if you tell me don't you think I not gonna help you.. I know you never gonna do anything wrong when it's come to your bear life...  But that doesn't mean I don't have any right in their life to know what happening in their lives" Jin said sadness dipping from his every word... And it's hurt Namjoon too...

Before Namjoon could say anything Jin's phone rang seeing jungkook call he picked up and left the living room...

"Hyung I'm sorry bcz of me and tae hyung you guys are fighting," Soobin said with big doe eyes big pout completely visible on his face..

Seeing that cute big bunny namjoon chuckled and hugged Soobin...

"Stupid... We never fight because of you both... We fight for both of you."namjoon said

"But hyung still it's the same"Soobin said causing Namjoon to laugh louder at his little baby brother...

"you are so innocent... Okay don't pressure on your little brain and go on a date with Yeonjun I know you guys did not spend much time with each other" Hearing Yeonjun's name from namjoon soobin blush and hide his face in Namjoon's neck made Elder laugh more...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sending Soobin out with Yeonjun... Namjoon walk toward the kitchen and find Jin cooking something...

Jin is so much in his thoughts that he does not realise someone looking at him with love full eyes...

His all thinking and thoughts broke when he felt two hands on his waist back hugging him... The sent which made him crazy for the past 10 years how can he forget the sent... The musky soothing sent..

"I'm sorry... I just don't want to make you more worried about the bear... I know you never show me anything but I can see how worried you get when it's come to Soobin and Tae.."namjoon said in a very calm voice putting his face on jin shoulder...

"pls, I'm sorry love.. . You know that I can't handle it when you get upset because of me... It makes me feel worse." saying this Namjoon kiss on jin nape makes Jin close his eyes...