43- I LOVE YOU

jungkook was so happy that he finally realized his feelings for Taehyung... his soul, his heart, his brain, and his body wanted Taehyung just Taehyung, his husband... his childhood friend, and childhood hyung whom he didn't remember right now.. but he willingly wants to find out his every memory which he has with his tata hyungie...

And the smile he sees on his dear hubby's face makes him feel so many unknown feelings... no, no, these are not unknown feelings... These are the most beautiful feelings... which he loves.. every feeling related to his husband makes him love the elder more...

And the most beautiful side in the world which he seeing right now

That cute little boxy smile... makes his husband's cheeks puffy and soft like bread, which he wants to bite... his almond eyes, which are lifted because of his puffy bread cheeks, make little wrinkles around his eye corner...
His husband's smile makes him feel peace. His brain and heart are fighting for so many things that suddenly come to their ends...and that end is Kim Taehyung...

After taking a deep breath to make his fast heartbeat normal. Jungkook walks towards his husband with a smile...

Just as he comes near to his husband
Jungkook smile fades away from his face and makes his big doe eyes fill with rage when he sees a girl in her mid-twenty looking all beautiful and smiling at Taehyung while holding his hand...

That's not what makes him angry..it's his husband who too gives a little smile at the girl standing in front of him.. and seeing that he takes his step back.

He's not angry with that girl, nor with his husband.. he's angry with himself. Why? Because he is not the reason for his husband's smile.. he doesn't know what can make his husband smile..and who's that girl? Why is she holding his husband's hand...

If Taehyung talks with someone with a little smile on his face, that means that person is important to him..but he never smiles at his husband, which means jungkook is not important to him...

"Kookie, what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked but got no reply from Jungkook Frown came between Hoseok's brows...

Jungkook has a blank face. The cold look on jungkook face makes Hobi a little confused..so, he looks at where jungkook is looking...

"Kim Jennie, she's a model in the THV company. She,bogum, and Taehyung used to be a very good friend. But Suddenly something happened between Jennie and bogum they both start to avoid each other..but we know they both fight and the reason for their fight is Taehyung" Hearing his husband's name jungkook looked at Hoseok with a Frown...

"Hubby.. but why?" Jungkook asks, curious about two friends fighting... when Taehyung is the reason for their fight...

" I don't know... but one thing I know is Taehyung doesn't know about their fight... They always show him that they are still good friends. " Saying that Hoseok left making jungkook more confused and curious...now he wanted to know the reason for their fight...

So many questions have Roma around the jungkook brain... what happens between them(Jennie and bogum)?... Why do they fight for hubby?... Why do they hide their fight from Taehyung?... Why do they show Taehyung that they both are still good friends?...

His question trail broke when he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He turns and closes his eyes in frustration...

"Gugk, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked with an extra sweet voice trying to hug jungkook, who moved back and avoided the hug..jungkook almost puked after smelling the disgusting perfume from her...

"None of your business," said this jungkook about to leave when Lisa held his hand, making jungkook look at her annoyingly...

"Daddy, why so In a hurry...we just met after a very long time...I miss you and your body and I know you too miss me...If you want I'm all ready to spread my leg for you"Lisa whispered near jungkook ears making him angrier than before...