🔞9-Mr.kim room

Heavy breath, mix feeling, attraction which pull them toward each other, dim light, both want each other, till they satisfy

Taehyung admiring the beauty in front of him.. who's sitting on the bed with wet hair and half naked body with wet pants...his attractive doe eyes which tell tae that he want this...his pouty lips under mole inspired taehyung that he without thinking anything he kiss those lips...

This time kiss was very passionate and lust full... jungkook hands tangled around taehyung neck... his fingers roaming in Tae hair he slightly pushing taehyung head to make kiss deeper...

While kissing taehyung hands roaming around jungkook naked waist... he kiss like a hunger person how first time tasting dessert in his life... the feeling he's getting by kissing the younger was something different and weird.. he don't know exactly what's he's feeling but he don't want to stop this feeling...

He bit younger lower lips which coz jungkook to moan Tae take this opportunity and push his tongue and explode every corner of younger mouth.. when their tongue touch e/o they feel current in their whole body...

But that doesn't make them to broke the kiss.. jungkook moans was like some beautiful song to taehyung which make him hard... he also feel that younger enjoying this...

Their make out section is so hot for them that they both feeling warm waves from each other bodies...

Their oxygen level getting lower but they both won't agreed to broke the kiss... they lungs were on fire.. but their heart want more...younger's almost going to pass out bcz of oxygen but his brain dare him to not to stop...

But at the end both are human can't fight again their lungs...bcz of oxygen jungkook tap on Tae shoulder to make him stop...

Taehyung stop when he feel soft touch on his shoulder... he break the kiss and look at the younger... who is breathing heavily his chest moving up and down... his hair on his forehead... jungkook is looking mass which is created by Tae...

Suddenly Tae start to kiss on his neck.. but when heard loud moan... his soft kiss turn into open mouth kisses...

He kiss from younger jaw to his neck to his to his collar bone living red and purple marks... he travel down to younger chest while kissing... his kiss at younger right nipple...

Suddenly he feel someone grabbing his hair tightly... he look up at the younger face while sucking at the nipple...

When Tae kiss his nipple he feel pleasurable sensation in his body he close his eyes tightly and bite his lips

The pleasurable frown btw his eyebrows tell taehyung to not stop... Tae suck his nipple more roughly... he bite on them pull them... he did the same with left one...

His beautiful hands roaming around jungkook whole body but stop at one point...

Jungkook open his eyes when he feel someone trying to unbluk his belt while kissing his abs...

Taehyung unbluk jungkook pants, open the button and unzip it...

Jungkook feel cold air on his lower region when taehyung remove his pants along with boxer...

Taehyung stop at his action... younger clothes still in his hand... but he don't know who to move... he feel like froze at his spot.... He feel blessed to saw such beauty in front of him naked... he staring at the younger with lust full eyes...

Jungkook close his eyes when he feel cold air... he can feel a lust full stare on his body... he try to cover his body with his hands...

But Tae stop his hand and look at his face...