5-Alone

"Jeon jungkook"

"Huh!" Namjoon was confused he's so confused that he don't know what should he have to do how can he talk with taehyung about this. What he taehyung ask which person is soobin gonna live with...

But at the same time he saw sparkles in soobin eyes. Sparkle of freedom, sparkle of having a brother in jungkook, soobin is very happy

He can't have heart to say no to soobin.. finally he's saw a bunny smile on soobin face after so long.. soobin almost forget to how to smile.. he can't have heart to let soobin to make him like taehyung... he can't lose soobin like he lose taehyung..

He's happy that jungkook is the person how gonna make soobin smile permanently, he know jungkook gonna take care of him like his own brother like he take care of yeonjun

But what about Taehyung?...
.
.
.
.
"Taehyung wait, Umm can we talk, .... It's important and about soobin" taehyung stop when he hear his brother name right know taehyung at his KTH company's meeting room. According to his schedule after the meet he have hospital at 7
He almost rejecte namjoon to talk with him know but he stop bcz of his brother...

Everything related to soobin is important to taehyung bcz soobin is important for him.

Taehyung nodded while looking at namjoon telling him to go on with the talk...

"Tae soobin decided that he go with art major. And I think we should let him do whatever he wants. Right" namjoon said while looking at younger who nod and look at the large window wall, hands in his suit pocket looking very attractive and handsome...

When taehyung nod namjoon feel that he understand what he's talking about..so, he move forward and stand beside Tae while looking at Tae and talk

"I can't believe he's 21. I never think he grow up this fast. he is like a cute little bunny. But know he grow up to fast. He's know in uni. He think it's good if we let him choose what he want. We can't stop him and it's good for him bcz his very mistakes gonna make more experience, more grow up and more muture. If anything happened than we are behind to make him more stronger. Right?" Namjoon push for a minute and than talk "I think we should gift him something, don't you think"

Taehyung still looking at the window and listening what namjoon said

"I think we should gift him a nice beautiful apartment wh—
Namjoon stop when he saw Tae

Namjoon saw hurt in taehyung eyes

His eyes tell him "plzzzz don't tell me it's not true. He can't do that with me. I'm again become alone. Why everyone leave me" he saw hurt sadness loneliness in his eyes

He saw his eyes become glossy but he didn't show that he feel pity for taehyung....

"I think it's good for him. And he's not alone he have some his friend with him. And my most trusted preson who take care of him like his own brother so don't worry"

"But I also become alone hyung. What about me?" Taehyung though...

"And I also think that me and seokjin can shift with you. It's good if we stay together. And I really miss you and spend time with like we used to do in past. I think it's good idea. And at weekends we can call soobin to stay with us at weekend. It's a good idea right" namjoon said trying to make taehyung mood better. He can't left taehyung alone at this time.

He can't make one brother happy and other sad he have to make things equal bcz it's his responsibility. And he never ever left them both alone... right know he think it's good bcz he wants more time to think what should he do. How he make both brothers together....

"If you make this decision or I say soobin wants  freedom from me than I don't have any problem to fulfill his wish."Taehyung said emotionless and look at the window...

"Tae— before he said something taehyung left the meeting room but befor he leave the room he look at namjoon..

"It's okay Hyung.

Now I used to being alone .....

"I'm fine"

I'm not fine.....

Tell me ...

What you guys think about this chapter...

What you guyz think about Taehyung character...

Happy birthday to our international play boy

Happy kooki to All of you💜💜💜💜

I'll try to update as soon as possible