10-first move

"Ahh~ d-daddy~s-slow~"

"You slut shut up I can't even feel anything" mint hair said while thrust into her roughly...

"Y-yeah~ ahhh~ I'm c-close~"

"You fucking slut keep you mouth shut otherwise I'll leave you here right now"mint hair said while thrusting her in animalistic pace....

Girl come.... But she stare to scream louder....

"Y-yoongi~s-slow~~ n-now its h-hurting"

But yoongi didn't listen to her and fuck her in animalistic pace... she start to bleed bcz of strong and powerful thrust.. but that didn't stop him...

After twenty minutes he come in condom... he get his member out from her and take shower... when he's about leave the room... he stop when he hear something....

" where are you going? Help me... I'm ble—

Before she complete her sentence yoongi speak cutting her words

" what you think who I am huh? You think I'll do whatever you ask? No no a slut like you can never tell me what can I do or not..Here take this money and do whatever you want... thank the god that at least I'm giving you money... you didn't not even satisfy me a little bit"saying that yoongi leave the girl... who's staring at the ceiling...
.
.
.
.
.
"Chimin stop staring at him.. you're not helping me...I'm already nervous what if Mr.kim remember me.. what he think about me... ahhhh god why it's always meeee~"jungkook nervously whining while his bestie staring at yoongi pictures in his phone....

"Kookie stop whining like a child...and I don't think he remember you... 3 years are enough to forget someone so don't overthink"chimin said while sipping his ice americano....both where sitting at the hospital centen waiting someone...

Hearing that jungkook feel pangs in his heart.... He don't know why but he don't want elder doctor to forget him... but at the same time he know elder forget him... 3 year before they met only for some hour and it's pretty normal to not remember someone who just met you only for some hour and some years befor...

(A/n: umm then jungkook why you remember him?)..

But soon his thought interpreted by someone...

" Hy kookie... I'm so happy that you chose KIM hospital"..

Jungkook look at the person who said that and smile at while showing his bunny teeth....

" look chimi my baby's so cute I want to eat him"

"Jin hyung stop whipping on this bunny.. and tell me..why don't you guys tell us that namjoon hyung and you work here huh?"jimin ask out of curiosity

Jungkook also nod while showing his big doe eyes whit cute pout...

"I never feel or need it to tell you and you guys also don't ask so yeah"

Jungkook nod the pout on his face was so cute that jin can't take this and kiss on younger cheeks

It's normal for them.. bcz jin treat him as his own son.. and younger also don't mind .. he know that jin treat him as his own kid... so he giggle on that..

But someone saw this... his eyes show anger... he clinch his fist in anger...he feel so anger... why some kiss what his, younger is his and no one can kiss him.. only he have ever right to do that..

"No one can take you away from me.. you're mine only mine"saying that he leave giggling younger

"Baby bun stop being cute or l'll eat you" jin said while pinching younger cheeks who whining bcz of pain in his cheeks...