25-follow

As another morning jungkook wake up alone in his king size bed... with sad eyes he look at his left side to see empty bed...

He get ready to his training.... He eat his breakfast with very cheering brother in law soobin...

Sometimes taehyung behavior confuse jungkook....

Tae sometimes behave like he care about jungkook...his every single action make jungkook blush without any specific reason.. even that's shocked jungkook how Tae mange make him...feel unknowingly feeling....

When Ever they are together tae take care of him... he devolve him.. he treat him like the most beautiful creature in this world...the way Tae kiss him it feel like...Tae fear to lose him...the sincerity, loyalty, cherish he feel in Tae eyes.. make him somehow believe that... there is little bit 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 he feel every time they both are together...

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞.....

It's a huge word...jungkook don't even know what is love...he just read some novel with jimin...or he saw some movies...but that never happen in real life...real life is completely different from movies....

But at the same time...jungkook feel that...they both don't even know each other...Tae sometimes behave they both are strangers...Tae not even bother to call him or text him...okay..he accept that they both never exchanged their numbers...can't tae ask Any their hyung his husband number... sometimes jungkook feel like they're not married....

With all this thought jungkook reach to hospital for his training... with fake smile. He greeting his all training mates...

His fake smile turn in to real bright one..when he saw his bestie run toward him and hug him like there's no tomorrow...

"Kookie it's weekend night...and we both are going to watch movie... and you're staying at my home...no more arguments"jimin said making his bestie smile....

After jungkook marriage...they both bestie never spend much time with each other.. so jimin decided they gonna spend weekend with each other....

Somehow jimin know that his bestie is stress with some things...jimin wait for jungkook to tell him..what's the matter...he don't want jungkook to feel more pressure..so, he'll wait for his bestie...

As pr their schedule they both attended their lecture by most senior doctors...
Jin and hoseok also gave them some physical lectures like.. seeing some patients...knowing their disease.. because both elder are most respected and seniors doctors...

"So doctors..here are some files."hoseok said pointed at the branch of file on the table...to new students/doctors...

"Read this file...during next lecture..we gonna ask you some Questions...consider this as test... as we taking about test..definitely we gave you grade which add in you monthly performance...let see who gonna be the best doctor among you all"hoseok said... making all new doctors to nod at him... after this hobi left the hall... which is specially made for new doctors to tran them...

"Hobi hyung look so hot when he's in his serious and professional mode.."jimin said make jungkook nod...

At 5 pm both friends sit in the car and drove toward the next destination which is mall...

As they both are trainers...they left at 5 and they are free at weekend..but all this freedom just for some months...after that they have to gave full time to there training...

Both bestie buy everything all the mall, after this they have their early dinner bcz they both are tired and hungry.. they decided to eat.. after this they watch some movies..play games...in short they both enjoy their weekend night...