28-unfair

"Can I know the reason?why I getting this kind of behavior"Tae said still sit on the table looking at jungkook back...

Who stand near the couch...jungkook frown..what his husband mean by behavior...can't tae understand he's angry with him...

"I'm angry"jungkook look at Tae with frown after saying this he again move his face toward the couch,..hands on his chest...

Tae walk toward his husband...

Jungkook look at the two long veiny arms around his waist...hot breathe touching his ear...that's mean Tae back hug his husband...

Tae smell jungkook smooth long hair...it's smells like baby products... which some how making Tae relax... he sniff jungkook hear making jungkook feel Tickling

"I know you're angry,.. but why?? Tell me"Tae ask hiding his face in jungkook neck cock... making jungkook to almost moan...

How week he's for his husband...Tae gave a huge effect on his husband....

"You didn't come home for three weeks..didn't like to tell where are you? It's so frustrating to feel worried for you"jungkook said after taking a deep sigh to avoid tickle feeling in his stomach...

"Sorry.."Tae said kissing on Jungkook jaw...

Tae gonna be the reason of his husband..
Stop kissing me time to time I'm angry on you... let me show my mad side Pls... jungkook thing.. bcz he liking the every way his husband treat him....

"No your sorry not gonna work... you avoid your family.. didn't come to dinner with us...don't like to inform me if you eat or not...if you're safe or not...you didn't even try to call me.. and most importantly you show your angry on me at hall... and igno-.."jungkook said...yelling on his husband... telling him what he feel...if his husband is safe or not..if Tae eat on time nor... but his sentence cut by Tae who again peck on jungkook lips..making jungkook more angry...

Before he could say anything..Tae speak...

"I'm never ignore you..if I want to be ignore you..that's the only thinking I can never do...petal no matter what the situation is I'm never gonna ignore you"Tae said making Jungkook flustered..shyness come to his whole face making it little pink...

After seeing little pink hue appear on jungkook face making Tae proud on his face..he remove jungkook hair from his face and tackle behind his face..making Jungkook to look down..

It's to much for jungkook...he can't handle this...Tae every action make his heart stop... the butterfly flying in his ribcage making him to clenched Tae shirt...

"Now tell me...where were you last weekend?"Tae ask hand still in Jungkook hair.....

Hearing this jungkook look up a Tae..

"With jimin"jungkook said try to look some angry on Tae face... bcz after their wedding he stay first time over night with jimin without telling Tae.. may be tae don't like this...

But to his shock Tae didn't show any thing... Tae just humm...

"You can stay over night when ever you want..just inform me"saying this Tae sit on the couch making jungkook look at him in annoying...

"Did you inform me when you go somewhere no right! Then why I do that?.jungkook said rolling his eyes at his husband who nod his head...

"Right...so, give me your phone."Tae ask showing his big palm...

Jungkook happy gave his phone...happy why?? Because finally he's getting his husband number...

"Here it's my number...call me when ever you want.."Tae said making excited jungkook to snatch his phone from Tae...