22-Japchae

Taehyung park his car in kim residence and look at his husband who's still looked confused or I say shocked by their intimate moments...well taehyung expect all this from his husband...

"Ahm" Taehyung clear his thora to get attention from his husband... but nothing happend... he cough but again no movement..lastly he sigh

"Petal" hearing deep yet soothing voice jungkook turn to look toward his husband

"I think we should get out of the car we are at home"after hearing Tae word jungkook realize they're at their destination....

"Umm y-yeah"saying this jungkook come out of the car hurriedly...

Tae chuckled at his husband cute behavior..

Tae also come out of the car and gave car keys to his guard for parking...

After that both newly couple walk toward the mension gate...which open by Tae who print his thumb at the scanner...

Ok... jungkook don't know that Tae can use scanning code in the present of 20 bodyguards around the main gate...as security

And how many  guards are present around the whole mansion..well, he don't yet...

It's not like.. he never come here...he remember he once come with soobin.. but that time he's didn't notice...all this security....

They both enter in the mension...

" make yourself at home petal because it's your home now"saying this Tae walk toward his room

" make yourself at home petal because it's your home now"saying this Tae walk toward his room... jungkook follow him like a lose puppy...

Obviously he can lose in this big mansion so it's way to much better to follow his husband...

Tae enter in his room and switch on the light... that's enough for newlyweds to get shocked... I mean only for jungkook to get shocked

Bcz super big room decorated by red roses petals....definitely it's look so romantic and somehow jungkook love all this...

definitely it's look so romantic and somehow jungkook love all this