3-Life

Life what is life? Sometimes we don't understand what is life? Most of us waste our life in nothing.

Sometime one little thing can change our life. It depend on us how we see those things. It depends if we see them as happily or sad

Most of us just waste our precious time in overthinking. Like how people see? They see as ugly or as beautiful? They see me as talented or as loser? What they think about me? These things make us to see what is depression?

Many people try to suicide Why? Bcz they think people don't happy with us or heartbroken,Fear of losing, fear or failure, 'FEAR' this word can eat whole human alive

Sometimes I don't understand why people thing like that? Why they don't love their self? Why don't enjoy their's life? Why they gave their life's to other people to control them? Just why?

But we also know that these fears can never leave us. Then why don't we ignore them. I know it's difficult very very difficult but can't we just try to ignore them..

That's why jungkook also ignore his one fear by fucking others. His dreams is his fear. When ever he see something in his dream he just try to ignore it. If he don't ignore them. He start to over think about those blurry pictures which appear in his dream. And overthinking make his headache worse bcz he have last level migraine problem

If he overthinking or don't care of his health. This can effect his Health and brain and these migraines attract can cause him to have brain tumor..

That's why he enjoy his life in ever things he likes painting, dancing, singing, cooking (and many more) he know almost everything but sometimes these things also don't help him

That's why he choose another way. In this way most of the people call him fuckerboy ,player boy. Most of the people think that he don't know what is love? Bcz of this fuckerboy title..

But he know what's love? What's the meaning of having someone special. He know everything but he never show that to those shity peoples..

He never tell anyone that he have migraine problem. Only his bestie jimin and his brother yeonjun know. Don't even his dad know about his illness bcz he don't want to make his dad worried..

Last night again in his dream. he saw a little boy but he can't see his face bcz it's blurry.. he don't know why dream boy come in his dream and he also don't want to know that bcz of his headache

He wants to ignore the pain that why he fucking someone shity slut in his uni store room

He and jimin came here bcz they want to collect some paper for their doctor training. But suddenly he saw a shity slut girl. She's were body reviling clothes showing her boobs to him and flat ass or I say trying to seduce him.

Which irritate him but he wants to ignore the pain which can explode his mind so here he's fucking her.. he's not satisfied with her performance. He never satisfied with anyone. He don't know why but after doing sex he feel guilty.

But he know one thing and the thing is that his pain his headache not hurting him after the sex..

"Are you done with your stupid fucking ass" jimin said when he saw his bestie coming toward him...

Jimin doing some paper may be his doctor training form. Which he's filing very carefully..

" chimi I know you're a gay but it's not a fucking ass it's a fucking pussy" jungkook said and sat his left arm on his best friend shoulder..

"You are fucking idiot"jimin said and roll his eyes on his bestie

"No I'm not idiot I'm fucking hot don't tell me you love me . I'm not into short guys" jungkook said