42- he love him

it's been two days since Jungkook didn't see his husband, or I say Jungkook didn't come in front of his husband... The first thing that makes him stop going in front of Taehyung is... he scolds his husband in front of all of Hyung... and.... he is embarrassed about that thing...

well, Kim Taehyung Korean number one businessman and the world best surgeon who is known for his coldness toward others, who don't show any emotion on his face, who never talks until it's necessary... people never dare speak in front of CEO SURGON KIM TAEHYUNG... but Jungkook just scolded that same person in front of his Hyung... it's a daring thing which only KIM JUNGKOOK can do... but who gonna tell this to Jungkook....

but this is not only the reason for Jungkook avoiding his husband.... the main reason is his husband's words, which make his brain stop working... 

'Your eyes are making me crazy. Your lavender with white rose smell makes me want to mark your every body part whenever I see you with wet hair. You make me feel so many things... you don't know how I am controlling myself... I want to taste your every fucking part.. petal I want to do so many things with you' These words from his husband always stay in his mind ....

not only his mind his every body part still feels shiver just by imaging that moment which they share... it's not like the kiss the first time... but this time things are different... his lips still feel the kiss from his husband... his body still touches from his body... whenever he closes his eyes suddenly deep yet husky voice comes into his ear saying those words... 

It's been two days since all this happing with Jungkook... he can't sleep because of this... he can't eat properly... he's not even going to the hospital.... even tho Taehyung has been in the mansion for the past two days but Jungkook always misses Taehyung..... but still he's not going in front his husband... and just to diver his mind Jungkook start to work with Jimin in Namjin wedding...

but in all this he never forgets about his husband's duty... he always cooked for Taehyung and sent food to their room or some time to Taehyung's office room by maid if Taehyung was working in the office...he always reminds Jin or J-hope to give medicine to his husband and change taehyung's bandage on his hand... but if everyone is busy in their work then...... ( let see what he do)

jungkook is walking toward his husband's office room in the mansion while holding a glass filled with strawberry milk and having a sticky note in his other hand...

jungkook came and stood in front of the door.... he took a deep breath to make his fast heartbeat calm...but no use..so, he attached the note to the glass and placed it on the floor then with trembling hand he knocked on the door and imidaitly left from there... and hide behind the pillar.....

after some min Taehyung came out of the room and looked at the floor with a little smile on his face he took the glass and went into the room making jungkook sigh and left there too....

holding the glass with a very little smile taehyung went to sit on his office chair.... taehyung placed the glass on the table before unsticking the note from it... and with a happy heart he read what his husband wrote for him...

'' HUBBY,                                                                                                                                                                                                        DRINK THIS MILKSHAKE AND TAKE YOUR MEDICAN. PLZ DON'T OVERWORK YOU'RE NOT FULLY RECOVERED YET...YOUR HAND STILL HAVE A BANDGE ON IT... I PREPARE A SUIT FOR YOU IN THE ROOM PLZ WEAR IT AND GET READY FOR HYUNG'S WEDDING... A-AND I'M SORRY I SHOULD NOT SCOLD YOU LIKE THIS IN FRONT EVERYONE HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME... I- I-I'M ...AMMM PLZ COME FAST                                                                                                                                                                                                                      YOUR PETAL''