15- shy

"So you agree to marry him"jimin ask to his friend...

"Yeah" jungkook said...

"And you're tell me we have one day... bcz you marriage is tomorrow"

"Yeah"

"And he told you he'll arrange everything for you"

"Yeah"

"And you just have to go at the venue and wear your clothes and marry him"

"Yeah"

"But-

Jimin sentence cut when jungkook phone ring...

"Hello jin hyung...

"Kookie get ready.... I'm on my way to pick you up for you wedding dress and and I want to ask what kind of wedding you want... Tae told me to ask you what kind of wedding you want....so tell me faster" jin said....

"Hyung we have no time to think what kind of wedding I want ..."Jungkook said

"Baby don't thinks to much just tell me what you want that's all.... And don't take any stress bcz it's your wedding you have to be look beautiful.... I know no one is beautiful as I am but you can look more beautiful then me tomorrow only tomorrow okay" jin said hearing this jungkook smile....

"Okay hyung... and about venue...I want........."

"Okay I got this.... Get ready I'm almost there"

"Okay Hyung"Jungkook said and cut the call...he look at jimin who's already ready to go for shopping...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay guys we have 3 hours for your suit/dress so go fast and get what you want" jin said while jimin and soobin run to get their suit...

"Jungkook you come with me" jin said to jungkook and they walk toward the different direction....

"Hyung what you think about this" soobin said while showing his suit to jimin...

"hmm nice... I think it's look good on you so take this" jimin said to soobin who smile at that

"Umm hyung... why yeonjun don't come with us... when I ask him he said he'll come with us"soobin ask

Hearing this jimin look at soobin with 'did I hear right'

"He told by himself...no ... I mean did he told you by him stupid mouth"jimin said with so shocked looked....

"Haha hyung why are you ask like he never agree to go for shopping with you and kookie hyung" soobin said with laughing on his on word....

"Yes.... He never come with us... he like online shopping... he said online shopping is better than this....it's save time for him"jimin said while laughing at yeonjun stupid thoughts....

"Really..."soobin said

But jimin clearly see that soobin smile drop after knowing that yeonjun's not coming....

'Did he lie to me... if he don't want to come than why he said he'll come' soobin though cut when he hear...

"Hello guys... sorry for the late...I have something to do that's I come late so sorry for that"yeonjun said while looking at soobin who's smiling while looking at yeonjun

They both staring at each other but forgot that someone looking at them with narrow eyes...

"Ahmm... ahmmm" jimin clear his...in return getting attention from both younger...

"Hy shorty" yeonjun said

"Hy don't you dare to call me that"jimin said forgetting that scene which happened in femoral of him....