17-shocked

Not only Tae become shocked by drunk jungkook action but all others are more shocked by Tae actions...

Cold and rude hearted person suddenly kiss on drunk bunny cheeks but more shocking is when Tae said..

"Cute" may he just whisper to a drunk human like bunny who's giggling while hiding his face in Tae neck..

"Hyung hold me...it's feel like I'm gonna faint right here"soobin said with widen eyes to jin who is standing near to him with open mouth...

"Am I dreaming?" Yeonjun asked why? Bcz his brother blushing in Tae arm.. some how he believe that his brother is bottom.. but no he still want prove

Yoongi don't even give a damn shit about what there are doing... he's looking at drunk jimin with angry eyes.. but Jimin watching his best friend dancing while screaming....
"Yeah my kookie is no more single he's mingle now wah... I'm proud of you my kookie"

Hearing this Tae look at others and realized that they're not alone... but he didn't remove his arm from jungkook waist..

Tae look at them with same blank face...like he didn't do anything wrong..

Obviously he did nothing wrong.. he call his soon to be husband cute that's it not a big deal... right?

"I think we should go now it's already very late" yoongi said still holding jimin who's looking at his bestie and cheering him...

"Hmm yeah we should go otherwise these stupid can make more trouble for us" jin said

All nod yeonjun forward his hand to hold jungkook bcz he can't stand on his own...in short his very much drunk...

But before he touch his brother one voice make all other more shocked....look like it's a shock day...

"No need I'll help him..all go" Tae said with same blank face...

They all don't know what happened to cold rude CEO DOCTOR...

Not even they all Taehyung shocked on his own word but didn't show to other...

"Um but Tae you guys can't be together before your wedding... I think we drop them at home.. it will be good"jin said with confused and shocked face by Tae action..

"You guys think what to do? I'm going with jimin"yoongi said leaving other still in shocked while taking jimin with him..

"Okay..let's go"agreed Tae said with jin words...

"Mr.jeon.. Mr.jeon..."Tae call jungkook but get no response..Tae look at jungkook but his beat so fast after looking at sleeping bunny with adorable pout.. not even he all other coo at jungkook...

Tae hold jungkook in bride style make other more shock jin and soobin cover their mouth bcz of shocked and yeonjun can believe on his own eyes...

They all shocked human didn't notice that Tae walk like a model while holding jungkook in his arm... how can someone walk like a model while holding someone in bride style.... It's non other then the KIM TAEHYUNG....

Tae take them to jeon mension bcz jungkook father want jungkook to stay with him befor wedding....may be want to spend time with his son...

Tae enter jeon mension holding jungkook in his arm... maid look at him..

"Where is his room"Tae ask with deep yet cold voice which can send shiver to any one...

Maid point at Jungkook room with shocked face..

Tae walk toward younger room... not even caring everyone looking at him...

Tae enter in his room and lay jungkook on his bed...cover him with duvet...

Tae look at jungkook face who's sleeping so peaceful..

Tae heart melt younger bunny face... Tae want to run his finger in younger long silky grey/silver hair...Tae want's to live his life from younger eyes which hold universe...Tae want's to pop that cute button nose...Tae want to taste that cute plump pouty lips... and the mole under his lips...this mole always send sliver to him...his mole always inspire him to kiss that out...

But he wants to do all when jungkook is sober not now...

After admiring his soon to be husband Tae kiss on his forehead and left from jeon mension...
.
.
.
.
.
:
.
But here someone is so anger why? He don't even know that...

With out thinking he take a bottle full of water and splash all water on drunk jimin face.. who's get with the sudden attack of water...

"What the hell?"angey jimin said.. but when when he saw blank face yoongi with dark eyes which's telling him he his mad very mad like a lion.,.

"Are you sober now?"yoongi ask with cold voice which make jimin to shiver on it... Jimin looking look at yoongi bcz he never saw him this mad...

"ANSWER ME WHAT I ASKED?" Yoongi deep but angry voice... jimin flinch getting this type of treatment from yoongi for the first time...

"Y-yoongi what happened?.. you are scaring me" jimin ask but gulp when yoongi look at his eyes telling him 'answer my question"

Without thinking jimin nod that's me he's sober now..

After that yoongi start to unbutton his shirt and said....

"Strip" yoongi said with same cold voice...

"What?" Confused yet scared jimin asked
Jimin saw after removing his shirt yoongi sit on the chair like a king and look a jimin with mad yet lusty eyes...

"Strip... don't make me to repeat myself and while strip remember how many boys with you dance at club..."yoongi said...

Hearing this jimin eyes wide... he look at yoongi...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

/——//

Sorry guys For late update

I know I'm posting after two months but I was admitted at hospital

Bcz of my heath... now completely fine and healthy....

I did expect that you gonna sport me thiS much

*screaming* I have 6.8k viewers on MY CEO DOCTOR *ahhhhh*

Thank you so so so muchhhhhh for your sport and love

Now sorry bcz this is not good it's not a good come back .... I'm even not satisfied with this chapter....

It's feel like I'm blank my mind is not work....

Tell me something....
Some new ideas....
Something which gonna help me to write some good...

I hope you get my point

See you soon

I purple you...