19- I Do

It's feel like life is stuck at dark room... he can't breathe....he can't see...he can't live in this room...but he also can't escape from this dark room....

Finally he saw...light... light which can help him to run from this room... light which can help him to see... which can help him to breathe...and most importantly help him to live a happy life...

He's happy... but as we know we can't easy get what we want...same here.. the light of hope the light of breath turn into dark again...

He don't know what to do...he's feeling helpless....he's feeling lonely...he's feeling hurt....he's feeling sad...he's crying...he can't breathe....but he try...try to run toward the light...

As he's running toward the light...the light keep going far away from him.... He's tried...he can't run more...his legs can't move....

But he can't stop here... he want to go and run....get that light... his eyes getting watery and blurry...his body told him to stop .... Don't run but his heart wants to run from this dark room...

His vision become more blurry and dark...

He's tried...he can't run more...

But...

Touch...someone touch his hand... he look up... but can't see who touch him... but he's feeling the warm touch... he look at his hand... empty... no one was touching him... he's feeling the warm... which he don't want to lose... he want that warm......

Than dark room change into purple....everything purple....he can see the color.... The color of happiness...the color of smile... the color of love....the color of trust......

"Jungkook"....

"Kookie"....

"Kookie"jin call younger name who's laying on the bed...

Jungkook open his eyes.... He immediately closes his eyes... bcz of bright light..... after some sec he open his eyes again....

He look at jin... who's looking so worried... bcz jungkook faint at marriage venue....

" how are you feeling" jin ask he's so worried that why suddenly jungkook faint.... As a doctor he's know jungkook faint bcz of stress....

But the question is... what's bothering him... why he's so stressed.... Is it about marriage... did he don't want this wedding.. these questions.... These thought make him more worried about the younger....

"I'm fine hyung... I think I didn't eat from last night that's why I faint... not much.. don't worried" jungkook said while showing his world best bunny smile....

"Why you didn't eat stupid.... Why you're so careless.... Stay here I'll get you something to eat" saying this jin get up but stop when jungkook hold his hand...

"Hyung relax.... I'll eat... but first tell me where are the other....and jooni hyung and yoongi hyung.. where they're??"Jungkook ask...

He also want to know about taehyung... where he's?? Did he come yet or not.... Did he cancel the wedding.... Did he left me on the wedding day....

"Ohh they're at the wedding venue... and about jooni and yoongi they're on the way to come here so relax... I'll get you something to eat..."jin said...

Before he left the room.... Room door open... and ravel

 and ravel