14-one chance

" babe where are you? I'm home... I miss you so much... hoo  babe where are yo- hoseok words cut by his boyfriend who's wearing rob his hair are wet water sliding from his sharp jaw to his smooth neck his half naked chest send warm shivers in hoseok body...

Younghoo feel lustful stare but he ignore and walk toward the full Length mirror... while drying his hair younghoo saw his boyfriend who's looking at his smooth legs...

He smirk and start to moisturizer his skin from his neck to shoulder... younghoo international leave his shoulder neck to seduce his boyfriend who's start to lose his control...

Hoseok sweating while watch his boyfriend how's applying moisturizer his his silk legs
Slowly slowly younghoo move his hand upward showing his juicy thighs

That's it...

In nano second younghoo pin on the wall and his boyfriend hoseok kissing him

Younghoo smirk in the kiss but hoseok didn't notice that bcz he's so into eating his boyfriend lips that he ignore to notice his boyfriend successful smirk...

Hoseok suck and biting his boyfriend lips aggressively that it's start to bleed.. but who cares when Jung hoseok kissing you..

Hoseok forcefully shove his tongue in younghoo to taste every corner...

The pleasure younghoo getting is out of the word that he forget and moan...

Younghoo mentally curse when his boyfriend stop kissing him at that time he can feel that his boyfriend hoseok hard.. he himself feel needy...

"S-sorry babe...I-I....I los-.. sorry I remember I have night shift at hospital so I'm going see you tomorrow night bye" saying this hoseok leave his boyfriend hard

"Listen hobi" younghoo said but it's to late...

"Why hobi why you run from his I'm your boyfriend... we love each other than what's the problem..." saying this younghoo solve his problem bcz his boyfriend leave his hard ....

It's been two year since younghoo and hoseok both are boyfriends.... They both love each other... understand each other... life's perfect for them but after two month of relationship they never kiss or I say hoseok never let that happened

If younghoo try to kiss.. hoseok run from that place...

Younghoo think... he's new in romantic relationship so he takes time... so he never force hobi...

Younghoo feel progress when hobi start to kiss his cheeks... his head.. his temple... but nothing more from cheek kiss or forehead kiss...

Younghoo think maybe hoseok need more time so he again not force him...

Finally after one and half year hoseok suddenly peck on his boyfriend lips

Younghoo feel so happy that he think hoseok is comfortable with him...

But his smile drop when hoseok start saying sorry to him...

After saying sorry hoseok left a very confused younghoo

Younghoo think ' did he do any crime... peck your own boyfriend lips... is a big crime?.. then why he's saying sorry'

After so much thinking younghoo plans to seduce his own boyfriend for sex...

It's his fourth attempt to seduce his boyfriend ... last two time is much better because hoseok kiss him and gave some love bites too... but after hearing his moan jhope left his boyfriend hard like he didn't kiss someone......
.
(A/n: I feel sorry for younghoo..
Hoo: No need you are the one who's making me suffer....
A/n: * better to run*...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoseok run toward someone house....