34- Divorce

Taehyung forcefully put Jungkook. Which makes Jungkook follow his husband.

Jungkook don't what happens and why his husband behaving odd.

People looking at them making Jungkook uncomfortable. Jungkook tries to lose the tight grip on his arm and wrist. But in return, the grip gets tighter.
Jungkook only can see his husband back. He wants to tell Taehyung to stop pulling him. The strong grip his husband has on his wrist Hurts him.

Tae takes him to one hotel room. Because the event was held in a grand hotel. namjoon also booked rooms for their stay if the party takes more time than expected.

Tae slammed Jungkook back into the wall making Jungkook look at his husband's almond eyes. Which makes Jungkook gulp. He feels scared.

These scary gazes hold so much

These scary gazes hold so much. So much that Jungkook doesn't understand.

But one thing Jungkook knows and that is his husband's gaze holds so much anger the almond eyes have fire in there which makes him feel quaver.

Tae put his both hands on the wall caging Jungkook between his arms...

"Who is that girl and why did she hug you?" tae asks with a deep voice. The voice which holds anger

Jungkook never hears the extra deep voice of his husband. he gulps getting nervous and scared by his husband he grabs his pant tightly... He looks down to try to make himself normal to talk with his husband...

"I'm asking you something petal"tae said making Jungkook look up at his husband...

What did he tell? Should he tell Lisa is his one-night stand... Who attaches him as a leech...

"she is my friend "Jungkook thanked God for not shuttering in front of his husband...

They both look at each other eyes. The big doe eyes of Jungkook make tae to kiss his husband who gets shocked by his husband's action...

Taehyung roughly kiss Jungkook and bit on his lips till they bleed little.. thrusting his tongue and testing the every corner of his husband's mouth. Sucking his both lips...

The only thing Jungkook is doing... Is moaning like a mess letting his husband do what he wants...

Tae breaks the kiss leaving a breathless jungkook..who tries to breath heavy filling his lungs with oxygen...

"l don't like when someone gets close to you and tries to touch you" with a little Husky voice taehyung said making Jubgkook look at his husband...

They both are silent no one is talking..they are both still in the same position..so near to each other...

Looking at each other holding some much in their eyes...

As we all know the beautiful eyes of his husband make Taehyung to sink into that deep ocean...