38- Safe Tae

" We don't where your mom and tea gone? We search the whole soul. But nothing find?" Namjoon said. He remember when he got a call from Grandpa Kim.

He never thought in his dream that his second parents..who loved him so much. take care of him as their own son. Make him forget that his parents died many years before..  the love he gets from the whole Kim and Jeon family makes him forget that he lost his partners long before...

Tears start to roll down from his eyes..remembering how Kim's neon scolds him for not having his breakfast on Time and how Kim Hyun helps in his studies and how he plays with Little Tae and Little Kook...

He never forgets when Grandpa Kim made him bury Kim's couple's body in the grave as their elder child.

Namjoon wiped out his tears severely when Jin grabbed his shoulder tightly making Namjoon understand that his jin was always beside him...

Namjoon looks at him who nods his head and encourages Namjoon to speak and tell everything that he carrying in his heart for years...

"your dad become alone... On one side he lost his friends like family and on the other side we can not find where we are you, Mom??... At one point we start to think maybe....I-I... I-... We l-lost tae too.."namjoon said imagining his lovely brother's death still scared him.

Hearing  Namjoon's words Jungkook looks at his hyung with red widened eyes..tears running from his big red eyes...

Death..taehyunv death...

Scared and fear run through his body if something happens to Tae how is he going live?  His husband has become everything for him and just imagining that makes him scared to his core...

"in all this thing one thing that makes us a little happy is you..your body starts to move you slowly start to recover we're finally getting a little hope of happiness from you.. At that time Jin always stayed with you and both little babies soobin and Yeonjun.." saying this namjoon again looked at Jin...

In all those worries it's very difficult to take care of two little toddlers... Both two were very little to know what happening around them...both needed their mother. Both get food from their mothers as they have very little to eat anything... Me.jeon and Namjoon don't know what to do. But then Jin comes into their life with little hope...

As Namjoon and join study together in London... Both become a good friend..and Jin start to fall for Namjoon... But one-day Namjoon didn't come to uni and neither picked up his call making him worried...one day turned into one week...he did not see Namjoon... From one professor he get to know that namjoon travel back to Korea and our world wide jin without thinking much  fly to Korea....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When jin land in Korea he get the news that Kim couple died in road accident..

People know about kin from their kindness and business.. That's why their death news fly like a fire in Korea....

Jin reached Kim mansion with his partners..

He meet with older Kim and from them he get to know that namjoon start to work and handle the business as after Kim Hyun no one is there to look after the business...

"Take him to the study room," Grandmother Kim said to her maid who nodded at that...

"Namjoon is in the study room. Go there and take this make him eat something maybe he'll listen to you" grandmother Kim said handling him tray fill with food but jin frowned at that...he didn't understand what she was saying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Master someone come to see you," the maid said at the door frame and left the confused him at the door...