30- fall for me

Does he really love Tae?..No no he just attached with Tae...but the way Tae hug some stranger make him feel inner burn.. is it called jealousy?...no no he can never jealous on such a little thing...but that bubble gum confess love to his husband...

Is it..is OMG OMG...no no...

"Omg Jimin..what if that gum stranger really love my husband.. he just confess his love in front of me..what if my husband fall in love with that stranger...that mean my husband betrayed me..he cheated on me..before that happened we have to do something..and I already ignore my husband when he need me..what if that gum stranger take my place..OMG l can't let that happened"jungkook said.. he's scare if his husband love someone then what about him...he have to do something to make his husband his...is he scary to lose his husband..well,he's not sure about this...but one thing he's sure and that is...he want KIM TAEHYUNG only his...

He's my HUSBAND...only MINE...

Jimin look at his friend in shocked...okay he know jungkook overthink...but this..this is stupid...according to jimin that gum stranger can be hyung friends.. and if jungkook feel jealous..oh sorry sorry...if jungkook don't like that stranger..he should go and talk with his husband...before he make his own husband someone lover he should talk with hyung..that's all it's not a big deal...

But here jungkook don't want to understand anything...

But for the very first time jimin feel something different with jungkook... the different behavior he's seeing in his friend..the jealous after seeing his husband with some...the scary to lose his husband...the determination to make his husband fall for him...the love he's seeing in jungkook eyes for his husband make him happy...

By jungkook situation he understand that his bestie don't know yet that he have feelings for his husband

Know jimin gonna make his bestie realize the love he have for Tae...

"Your right..we have to do something"earning nod from his bestie jimin speak...

"Tell me what is you plan about this"jimin ask..he want to know if jungkook Plan something nor...

Earning shook in negative jimin sigh..well, what he expect from pervert bunny...

Perver bunny...

These two words make jimin smirk....
Jungkook look at his husband with big doe eyes...

"Listen we have to follow some step to make hyung fall in love with you..."jimin said

"Okay now tell me what step I have to follow.."jungkook ask looking at his bestie like his life depended on his friend...

Jimin look at jungkook and sudden sadness come to him...why?? Well, here he's telling his friend how to make someone fall for you..but he himself can't make his first love fall for him...he did everything to make yoongi realize that he really love him..but after lots of trying he accept his defeat and left yoongi...jimin see yoongi last time on taekook wedding after that he never saw his first love again...

But know he gonna help jungkook but not the way he did everything for himself..he gonna change some rule for jungkook...

Last step come first...

"As you said your husband was hard when you ignore him.."jimin said earning a little nod he speak...

"We gonna solve that first"jimin said making jungkook confused...

"What do you mean??"confused jungkook ask...but jimin give smirky smile at his stupid bestie...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hello namjoon hyung..where are you??"Tae on the phone ask from namjoon...