11- marry

"Get you lazy ass up.. we're waiting for you.. I'm sure you are still sleeping"namjoon shouting at his phone.. trying to wake up another person who's sleeping like a lazy cat...

"Aghh  it's weekend namjoon-ah..."

"I know yoongi... but you're forgetting some.."

"No I'm not forgetting anything.. I just want to sleep.. but you crab stupid IQ clumsy ass just want to disturb me"

"Hyung it's weekend and you have to be here at kim mention in 15 mit.. and if you not come then ready to face taehyung"namjoon said before taking annoying sight..

"O shit" yoongi wake up from his warm bed with shocked face...

"Now get you only have 13 mit"

"I know no need to tell me... I'll come whenever I want... I don't care what tari do not" saying that yoongi hang up

Namjoon see at the phone and shook his head at older behavior...

Yoongi is cold hearted I mean he pretend that he his cold hearted and rude but In reality he's warm hearted and respect namjoon and taehyung the most...

He work with namjoon and taehyung at KIM hospital as bored mamber...

Yoongi live alone.. his parents died when he's at age 18 after their death he become cold I mean pretend to be cold...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kookie what happened? These days you many time space out... what are you thinking?"jimin ask with concern bcz jungkook different behavior make him worry for his bestie....

"Chimi I'm not feel good here... it always feel like someone watching me... watching my every move... not only here at hospital it's feel like someone stalking me"jungkook said looking at his bear plushie which is gifted by soobin...

Jungkook feel someone always stalking him... which bothering him... he just want to move from this apartment to his house... where he can freely do whatever he want but soobin cut dimple smile make him to stop and stay with younger....

But jungkook wants to now how  is that person? Why he or she following him? What he/she get from doing this? For money? May be money bcz he think he have nothing to give?

But thing which's more disturbing him is..... he know that whoever person is stalking him... it's not harmful for him... that person never gonna hurt him... but why he's so sure about that??....

So many questions... which make him to overthink.... Which is the source of his headache.... Jimin is worried about that what if all this effect on his health they can't effort any migraine attacks.... Bcz it's not good for his brain...

"What if it's Lisa who's watching you I mean stalking you?" Jimin said which watching his friend who's looking at him

"Chimin why you always talk about her... do you have crush on her.. so l'll give her to you... for me she's just my hook up l'll stop that after one night promise"jungkook said while wink at his bestie who's watching at him 'I'm so done with you' face

Sometimes jimin shocked with this kind of behavior from younger... he's worried that someone is watching/ stalking him.. and suddenly he change from innocent and worried kookie to playboy bart kookie...

"You fucker muscle bunny I don't have crush on her... she's not my type... and I know you just have her to control you fucking harmones which never stop nor control... I never think that you're so horny that you do this with countless people and you don't even remember their name"jimin said with annoying face.... Seriously how can his bestie think him(Jm) with Lisa... I want to puke eww

"I think you don't she so obsessed with you that she almost kill nick bcz he said he gave you world's best blowjob which she can't do.... She make everyone suffer who hook up with you.... Bcz of her creepy behavior May be she's doing this"jimin said....