27- cute anger

Jin is so frustrated...why?? Well his soon to be husband ignoring him...

I know you wonder who's soon to be husband?? Well it's namjoon...

No matter what happened he'll marry him.. and two week is more than enough for him to woo namjoon...

But his all confidence gonna when namjoon start to ignore him...

He text many msg but no replay.. he even try to call that so called high IQ idiot...but again namjoon ignore all his calls...

But who can stop kim seokjin... he can do what ever he want..

Right know he's at the entrance of kim enterprise... with lots of confidence he walk toward namjoon office...in his way many office workers bow him... because they know him..and the relation he have with Kim's..he nod in return...

When he reach to namjoon office.. he look the silver plate which attached to his soon to be husband office door..which write CFO KIM NAMJOON in bold black....
He smile and trace his finger on plate.. he feel proud...

He hold the doorknob and take a deep sigh.. before he open the door..he feel someone touch on his hand..he look at the person...

Girl with black long hair..wearing short dress showing his curves...fear skin with beautiful eyes..in overall she's beautiful but not as beautiful  and handsome as...world wild handsome jin who look at her...with annoying look because she stop him to go to meet namjoon...

"Excuse me sir, what are you doing here? Don't you know you can't go in CFO office like that,do you have any appointments with namjoon"she said, but the smile she have when she say namjoon completely notice by jin...

And what she said Namjoon... who's she to call his soon to be husband namjoon...he can't tolerate when someone look at his jooni with heart eyes..and here she directly call his name with dirty smile which make jin to almost...I repeat almost to throw this bitch girl out of the window...

"Who're you?? To stop me??"jin said scary smug look which can make any one to feel the scary shiver in their body..but look like this girl can't feel what coming to her way...

"I'm jooni secretary, now go from here you're block my way.."saying this she start to make his dress little lower to show his big boobs..and left the angry jin at the door...

Did she just said jooni...

The angry he's feeling is unable to tell

The angry he's feeling is unable to tell..the fire he feel in his heart when se said jooni..the burn he's feeling right know ..he want that girl feel more worse than he feel...he can show the girl his right place but not know...because...he want whole world know whose namjoon is?..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's been ten minutes jungkook standing in front of taehyung office staring the name tag which attached with the door...

So many things running in his minds.. what happened?? Why's taehyung look so angry?? But that doesn't matter if Tae is angry or not... he can face every thing.. the why Tae ignore him and show angry on him... he can do that too... not only he ignore his husband he ignore his family to...if Jungkook wait for Tae then soobin too do that... he can saw the way soobin continusly look at the door with the little hope that any time Tae come and have a dinner with them..