8-kiss

"Kooki what happened? Is everything alright? When we come from hospital I notice you're thinking something and look worried what happened" jimin asked when both best friend at jungkook bedroom...

Jimin notice that jungkook seemed worried but he don't asked bcz that time they both at hospital... he trying to talk with younger but he don't get any chance...

When they both come back to their new house then jimin decided to talk with him but soobin and yeonjun come from their uni so he can't talk with jungkook

Then jimin take jungkook hand walk toward jungkook room and told the boht younger they have some important work to do...

"Tell me kooki what happened? You know that I'll always be there for you... hm?"

"Chimi I fucked up this time it's a big fuck up... I don't know what should I have to do? What if he remember me... what if he think I'm a-..

"Kookie who? What are you talking about... who's remember you?"..

"Kim Taehyung... what if he remember me?...

"Why? Did you guys know each other?"

"No but"

"What?"

"Do you remember 3 year ago when I go to busan with dad" jimin nod while looking at his best friend
.
.
Flash back...
.
.
Jungkook and his dad come to busan for some business work... Jungkook come with his dad bcz he have to sign for some business papers...

He did his work and come back to his hotel to get some rest...

When he was in his deep sleep he saw dream.. in his dream 'two little boys talk with each other and play with some toys.. but he didn't saw their faces but suddenly one boy who have a little soft bunny with him faint and the other boy who have bear start shouting'

Shouting in jungkook dream make him wake up but suddenly he feel headache which turning into his migraine attack he run toward his phone to call someone for help but his phone drop from his hand... he take his phone with shivering hands but again drop it... then he walk toward the door and open it but he saw blurry and he faint in someone hands...

Jungkook wake up with headache... his headache was to much for him to make his headache stop he grab his hair... he can't even open his eyes..

But suddenly he feel a hand on his on hand...

"Stop...this is not gonna help you"..

Deep voice which make his heart beat first but his headache was worst for him to understand that his heart beat was not normal anymore...

"Ahhhh this pain... it's h-hurting l-like hell.. plzzzz stoppp t-this ..ahhhhh stop stop"jungkook said while grabbing his hair more tightly...

"Okay I get it... it's your migraine... when this started.... I mean how long you have these migraine attacks"

"Ahhh y-you fucking I-Idiot it's hurting stop t-this pain... I'll tell y-you l-lat-...

Before he complete his sentence some pick him up in bride style.... Jungkook can't even open his eyes bcz of pain...

When someone make him to sit in the bathtub he feel water... that person on hand shower on his head...

Jungkook sigh when he feel cold water on his head... after half and hour jungkook didn't feel water on his head...

"Relax Mr I'm doctor I now what I'm doing you just have to trust me okay..."

"But I don't even now you are? and wh-..

"Quite don't speak it'll hurt you more okay and try to open your eyes and just trust me... I'm doctor I now what I'm doing so just relax"

Jungkook nod and trying to open his eyes but again close bcz of the lights but after so much struggle he open his eyes...

"It's blurry... I can't see anything clearly it's all blurry"...

"It's okay"... Um your clothes umm I think you should change them first t-they are soaked"

Jungkook nod trying to look clearly.. his headache was not gonna yet... but it help him bcz of cold water... he don't know what if his headache again start..he don't know

"Here take this... I'm waiting outside if you need help then tell me okay... and remember don't think anything otherwise it increases your headache"

Jungkook feel some clothes in his hand he nod to doctor who leave after patting on younger should...but one touch gave shiver on younger whole body... but jungkook ignore and think he shivering bcz of cold water....

Jungkook try to stand up but he can bcz he sit in the cold water for like half and hour that's why he feel his leg num he try to stand up but fell down into the water...

Younger mouth make noise which make doctor to run toward the bathroom.. when he enter in the bathroom he saw younger he run toward him...

"Are you okay?.. did it hurt you" younger shook "Are you o-okay with it I-if I'll help you with your clothes"

Jungkook nod his eyes closed he feel pain in his head and his whole body was bum he can't even move..without thinking something he nod to stranger for changing his clothes....

Jungkook feel arm around his body one to his lower region closed to younger thighs and one hand around his waist...

Jungkook feel soft mattress under his lower body... towel around his shoulder..

"Trust me okay... if you feel uncomfortable or you feel like I'm t-taking a-advantage your so ..um so here... take this phone you can call police or anyone you want... I'm doctor Kim taehyung"

Jungkook nod eyes still close he feel phone in his hand.... Jungkook's don't know why but he feel like he hear this name before... and don't even...I mean not even a little bit feel uncomfortable around taehyung... he only feel warmth he feel attached toward taehyung his all though stop and open his eyes when he feel hands on his lower region...

The side in front of his was some he never imagine....

Dim light in the room... the person in front of him was like angel... his sofe Curley hair which cover his half eyes.. his sharp nose and mole on the nose take jungkook breath away from him... taehyung eyes was so deep for jungkook the mole under his eyes that he feel some pain and hurt in taehyung eyes.. older eyes trying to hide his all pain and suffocation but jungkook can see that... how he hiding his pain...
His beautiful heart shape lips.. his sharp jow line his beautiful tan skin... but jungkook eyes stop at the elder lips...it's feel so kissable to jungkook... that

He kiss him... he was not thinking he just want to kiss those lips...and he did it...he moved his lips on the elder... he feel so warm and good that he don't want to stop suddenly his heart beat pumping so fast when he he feel doctor kissing him back...

Kiss Carry so much passion with unstoppable lust... that jungkook feel his clothe leaving his body... he feel big hand on his naked body.. that he feel needy so needy which make him to kiss the elder more deeply he tangle his hand around the doctor shoulder and deeper the kiss

He feel shiver in his spine when elder enter his tongue in his mouth and taste every corner of the younger

They kiss so deeply that no one want to break the kiss...but jungkook was out of breat so he tap on the elder shoulder...

Tae stop when he feel tap on his shoulder he break the kiss and look at the younger who was breathing heavily... his wet hair which cover his forehead, his big bumpy eyes, his button nose his mole on his face, his sharp jow, his cute pouty lips...

Make him to kiss the younger again... after breaking the kiss he look at the younger naked upper body...his lower body cover with his pants...

He looked at the younger who was also looking at him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Um *Ahmm Ahmm* want some thing in next chp

Yes or no.......

What do you think about the kisss is it good or not...