39- Promise

Jungkook feels extremely sad and hurt knowing how Tae's parents died and how his dad and Namjoon take care of everything...

But along with that many questions run through his mind... Why do his mom and Tae leave others alone at a difficult time? But Tae is with them when an accident happens....then how does Tae go to his mom?? Does his mom know about tae parents' deaths?.. Then again why she told Namjoon to take Tae with him?? Why did she never come?? Is she alive now??...

And what's with that bag which tae never let others see?.. Does tea hide something from them?... Why tae want to get married??..

His eyes widen when he realizes something he looks at Namjoon...

"hyung did Tae say something about me before the marriage... Something like we meant before or he said he wants to marry me?" jungkook Question makes everyone frown at the confusion but wanting to know the answer to the jungkook question makes them curious too...

"No he never mentions you nor he talks about... One day he just came and said he wanted to get married... at that time Soobin was staying with you... I get worried what if find someone other than you so, um... I use... I asked Soobin to help to make you both get married" Namjoon said secretly looking at Jin...

Use soobin means... Soobin is innocent and he doesn't know about all this... This means Namjoon uses soobin in as his plan key to make Taekook married..which can make Jin angry at his soon-to-be husband...

And that exactly happens when Jin narrows his eyes at Namjoon feeling something skeptical...

Before Jin could ask anything...

"HYUNG COME TAE HYUNG WAKE UP" Hearing Soobin's loud voice makes others little flinch as they all are in deep thought....

But hearing Soobin's words jungkook ran..he didn't know why but he wanted Tae to see him... He wants Tae to know that his husband is here for him...

Just as he reached his room... He saw Taehyung trying to get up from his bed and Soobin trying to make him lay on the bed...

"Hubby" just one word with a little deep but worried and concerned voice makes Taehyung look at Jungkook...

Jungkook walks toward Taehyung who sits on the bed with little shock.

As Jungkook reached near to his husband....... Tae hurriedly hugged his husband making Jungkook's eyes widen... But hug back and Feeling hot warmth from Taehyung's body caused Jungkook to realize that his husband had a high fever...
.
.
.
.
.

Hearing Jungkook's voice gave Taehyung a little peace... He thought Jungkook left him again..he thought he lost to fulfilling his promise... He hugs Jungkook just wants near his husband...

He feels Jungkook revolve his arm around him making him feel the warmth and safety in his husband's arm... Tae hid his face in jungkook nape smelling his favorite lavender and white rose scent which made him relax....

Feeling tickled around his neck Little smile appears on Jungkook's face he finds Taehyung's behavior childish...

Everyone comes into their room and finds a very adorable couple... Hide in each other arms... They mouthed Soobin came out of the room and left the couple alone... With a little sparkle in his eyes, soobin with others soon left the couple's room...

It's been ten minutes seen they both hugged each other...

Tae is not ready to leave the safe warmth of his husband....he is scared and sudden fear comes to him with so many what ifs....... what if jungkook leaves him again? What if Jungkook divorces him? What if he can't fulfill his promise...