13-help you

" I don't what should I do? It's fucking make me crazy?"Namjoon said while pulling his hair...

Jin sigh while looking at the most famous businessmen who's behaving like a Chile...

"I'm not understanding that why taehyung not take me with him? What if jungkook agree with marriage purposely? What if they remember their past? What if-

"Jooni relax take a deep breath"

Namjoon did what he told to do...

"We both know.. what they both for each other. If they are mean to each other they no one can do anything... and it's all about love if you love someone you have to do something you have to fight for your love... love is easy to do but not easy to get... love can make you crazy for someone but love can also destroy you for someone... love can make you gentle and the same love can make you devil.... If you love someone so you have to fight to get him... if you can't do then sit and watch him to go in front of your eyes"

Namjoon looking at jin eyes... his eyes telling him something... but what?

Don't worry about them... they both are adults now... they boht know what they are doing... so let them do what they want... and if something happen we are here beside them we can do anything to make things easier for them"jin said while take namjoon hands in his...

Namjoon feel so relax after talking with jin..

they both.. I mean namjoon avoiding him for the past three months... jin also didn't even try to talk with him bcz he think he didn't do anything wrong then why he go and talk with namjoon...

On the other side namjoon thinks that jin don't like him like lovers.. so when he find out that jin going to blind date... so he think it's better to ignore or avoid him bcz he don't want anything wrong in their friendship....

When namjoon start to avoid him jin think it's good to move out from Kim mention bcz they staying with taehyung... when he move out he buy small and nice apartment nearby hospital so he can easy go for his work... taehyung didn't ask anything bcz jin tell him he's going to his parents house few days after some days he'll return to kim mention....

But when namjoon feel stressed he need jin no matter who much he avoid jin at the end of the day he need jin

When jungkook call him to meet taehyung... namjoon panic
What well happened if they know each other pass

So make himself relax he knock jin doors...

"Thanks jin you always help me.. I'm so happy that you are my friend"namjoon said while showing his cute dimples..

"We can be more then friends if you not avoid be and came to talk with me" jin said without any expertions it's hard to tell what he's feeling while saying this sentence...

Namjoon smile drop he look at jin... and trying to understand what he said and why? His 138 IQ not helping him

"anyway tell me what you want to eat. I'll cock something for you whose know when we meet again" saying this jin get up from couch and walk toward the kitchen

But stop when he feel someone stop him by grabbing his hand

Jin turn around and saw namjoon hold his hand..

"What do you mean by when we meet again" namjoon ask

"Mean's I don't know I'll meet you again or not"

"Why?"Namjoon asked his brows frown his whole face hold worried look...

" bcz I'm going London" saying this jin again trying to walk but stop