29- park bogum

Cold water running down from his body making him wet... his long wet black locks covering his almond eyes... which is close feeling the pleasure.. which coming from his lower naked region....

He faster his speed...loving the feeling..he feel so good...the warm waves he is feeling making him groan in the cold shower...

He look down at his hard member, which is covered by his long fingers... he's moving his hand up and down... he increase his hand speed...

During his handjob...someone giggles come to his ear... he try to ignore that giggle which's coming from his husband how's setting with jin planing what they do to make namjoon his Jin hyung lover...

Tae's shocked by his cute husband...he know jungkook was hard during their intimated moment...but after knowing that someone try to woo/hit on namjoon...everything gone, how?? Now Tae is not sure if his husband was hard or not...

But unfortunately...Tae is DAMN hard..
Jungkook swollen red lips and that dark purple hackies, it's like cheery on top to making him out of control...

And for his luck.. he have to listen their plan...

After sitting with them for like 20 minutes which feel like decade to him...his phone alarm... which he set to remind his self that he have one surgery for today to do...

Use that excuse he walk toward his bathroom which attach in his office room..

Now here he's helping his self by using his hand...

At first he think cold shower gonna help him..but his member proudly standing telling him..he's hard by his hot husband cold water is not an option for that...

Using his hand with fastest speed for 15 minutes make him cum...but the satisfaction not any near to him...it's just he's not hard now...but something is missing making him irritate and angry on his annoying jin hyung...

Tae open the door... he look around to found the elder younger due...he sigh when he found no one...

His hair are wet...and he don't how to explain that to jin...

He grab his stethoscope and wake out from his office to do his doctor duty...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hyung I think this is good..and don't worry about make up and dresses jimin is always their to rescue us..okay"jungkook said making jin nod at younger..

"Good.. know all we need is Tae to say yes..after that we'll execute our plan..just wait you bitches. I'll tell you how's kim seokjin"jin said starting at the wall making curious jungkook to look at the wall too..and imitate his hyung..

and j-hope coo at the due...both look so cute...hands on the chest..head proudly held up.. confidence dipping down from their shoulders...

"Okay...stop with you staring competition and get out of my office..I have some work to do"hobi said making jungkook pout...

"Yay hyung...can't your work wait.."jungkook said...

"No kook... in 15 minutes we have heart surgery to do...and Tae is the head doctor there...before he enter in Operation room..I have to make sure everything is perfect..Hope he don't get angry with something and I don't want someone to get fire again."hobi words making jungkook confuse...

What he means by fire... jungkook never saw Tae get this much angry to fire someone... what ever he listen from other about his husband behavior..he never saw any of that....

"Don't worry hobi...today he gonna be late..."hearing jin words..both jungkook and hobi get confuse..

"Bcz.. they both are doing unholy things when I go to Tae office...and Tae was so hard to come on the time"hearing that jungkook become Red tomato...