41- making me crazy

When Jin returns to Taekook's room after reheating the soup, he sees tae sitting on the bed while using his laptop.... jungkook is nowhere to be seen hearing a water voice from the bathroom he gets to know jungkook is taking a shower, maybe...

"Baby bear have this soup... it'll make you feel better after drinking this, have your medicine, and stop doing work and rest. " Saying this, Jin took the laptop from tae lap and placed it on the nightstand after closing the lid....

tae opened his mouth to speak, but before he could speak further, Jin put a spoon filled with soup in his mouth... one scary glare from Jin made him shut his mouth and drink the soup from his hyung hand...

Jin never scolds tae, nor does he get angry with his baby tiger... but when tae forgets to eat and forget to take care of himself then Jin uses his motherly hyung card...HIS pink pan and long raping lecture sometime scare tae to his core...

Well, that rarely happens because tae never lets anyone enter his personal space...

and here exactly that thing happening... Jin gives a lecture to his bear about how careless he is... and how dare he try to hurt himself... How is he getting thinner day by day?

but Tae does not budge with what Jin is saying...he just enjoying his soup.... but what they don't know is someone looking at them...

And that someone is jungkook who is standing in the bathroom door frame looking at the side with lovely eyes.. seeing someone scolding and lecturing tae is a rare side...

Tae looks like a cute bear with fluffy hair and pouty lips.. which makes jungkook realize that he's the same person who is ready to devour jungkook..but somehow jungkook runs away from his husband saying he needs to take a shower he smells bad...not knowing that tae internally chuckled at his cute bunny husband...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  during jin scolding tae eyes caught the beautiful side of his husband, His hair is wet, and the towel revolved around his neck, wearing a loose white shirt which showing his milky white unmarked collarbone skin with black shorts which showing his milky sexy thighs...for taehyung his husband looking sexy and cute at the same time...

both looking into each other eyes finding different pools of emotions that they  never felt for each other before ...their eye contact breaks when Jin speaks... causing both of them to come into reality 

" kook, why are you standing there? dry your hair or you to want to get ill like your husband" Hearing Jin's words jungkook pouts and walks toward the dressing area and dry his hair...

during this Jin gave Medican to tae and told him to get some rest and left the couple's room... after drying his hair jungkook went and sat on the bed near Taehyung who continuously stared at his husband

"What are you looking at?"jungkook asked 

instead of replaying tae attack on his husband's collarbone which tamed him for a long time...he starts to give his husband an open mouth kiss and nibble the soft skin under his teeth... which causes jungkook to moan...

removing his lip from jungkook neck tae attached his lip to jungkook.. he started to kiss jungkook roughly and aggressively...  jungkook kissed back his hungry husband but matching with tae speed is impossible for him... their lips moving with each other... tae sucked the life out of his husband's heavenly soft lips... tae bite on his husband lower lips causing jungkook to moan out loud... taking the benefit on this tae hurriedly thrust his tongue in jungkook mouth tasting every corner of his husband...tae love the warmth in jungkook mouth... jungkook mouth taste is like honey to tae... he can't stop his self from tasting it...jungkook getting out of breath he tries to stop tae by taping on his shoulder... but tae not stopping at all...