31- Hubby

Jungkook is seated on his bed...both hands tightly grab the duvet making his fingers a little red.. head left down...hair covering his red scary eyes...

He's so angry...angry on his husband that too for the first time after they get married...just bcz of that gum stranger...

It's now 2:am...sleep is not near his red eyes...he's alone in his room...

Why??....

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔.....

After doing their introduction...jungkook gets to know that, bogum is his husband's uni friend...they both meet when Tae goes to Landon to complete his medical study.. but what makes Jungkook confused and make him think that bogum is a lawyer and his husband is a doctor then how they become friends...

"So bogum how you come in Korean after so long time...I ask you many times to come here but you always ignore that..but now suddenly what happened"Namjoon ask Bogum who shyly looks down don't know how to tell them why he's here....he looks at Tae for little help with the same shy smile...

"Hyung he's here for his lover...he loves someone and now. he wants to make that person fall for him" After hearing Tae's words other starts to cheer and shout for Bogum who whine at that...

Lover...and make that person fall for him...

Now that's triggered Jungkook...that means bogum loves his husband and he comes to make Tae his lover...

His veins pop up from his neck telling his anger rising...jin observes everything the change in Jungkook's mood telling him something is wrong...

"Okay guys I think I should go it getting late now, "Bogum said making jungkook take a breath in relief...finally

'Thank god you're going... in your present, I feel suffocating...just go and let me stay with my husband let me work on my plan... a part of the plan things I want to stay with my husband' Jungkook thought...

"Bogum Hyung why are you not going to stay with us? Stay with us and Pls...I miss you and I have so many things to tell you pls stay Pls handsome Pls" Soobin said making jungkook glare at him... your little bunny with long legs..I'll kill you with my hand...

Pls, say no pls say no...

Now Jungkook wants no from Bogum...he wants bogum to say no to Soobin's offer...

"Yeah bogum stay...we also have a celebration party...you're also invited..until then stay with us"Namjoon said...

Namjoon Hyung not now pls....

"But hyung" before begum could say anything one glare from Namjoon and little rabbit Soobin make Bogum shut his mouth to save his life...

but on the other side,  someone doesn't like this..why does every person he loves... side with that bubble gum.

"okay" Bogum said that making Soobin smile brighter... the younger hugged Bogum...

but jungkook wants to break those cute bunny teeth of Soobin..and burn Bogum with his angry burning big eyes...

"so,bogum come and have dinner with us my baby kook cooks amazing...I'm sure you gonna love it" Saying this Namjoon dashed toward the dining table to finish his meal...

'okay relax jungkook it's your jooni hyung relax take a deep breath...let that bubble gum eat..and focus on your plan...tonight you have to do that..'jungkook thought in his mind to make himself calm and relax...

he has to work on his plan...one night and everything come to his hand...after that..not only that bubble gum...no one can snatch his husband from him...