6-feeling odd

"Okay Binni that's your apartment key. I can't come with you bcz I have some important work related to hospital. So you go with you bunny Hyung check it out. If you like apartments or not. If anything you don't like tell me I'll change it" namjoon said while give the keys to soobin

Soobin has very excited smile on his face. He never leave his house. He never go with his friend In short he never have friends his only best friend was his jooni hyung

"Thanks hyung you're the best I love you"soobin said while showing his bunny smile with his doe eyes to his jooni hyung how cooed at the younger mentally and chuckle...

" okay go I'm very busy. At weekends you have to be at kim mention and behave with elders.. if anything happened you can call me at any time no matter how busy I am. I'll be there okay?" Namjoon said him more like order him while pated on younger hair.....

Soobin nodded while showing his beautiful smile and eyes which was sparkling.. and namjoon feel happy that younger happy in his life may be it's all because of jungkook... may be jungkook can also make taehyung to smile and live his life like a normal human...
.
.
.
.
.
.
" now tell me why you said you gonna live with soobin... we don't know him. We just only meet him at once.. don't you think it's odd.." jimin said to his best friend how is  packing his league but suddenly stop and look at his bestie

"Chimi I don't know why but I feel something toward that kid.. it's feel like he need me. It's feel like I know him before it's feel like I have something when th him... his eyes telling me something but I don't understand what his eyes want to tell me...when he ask me about staying together first I feel odd but after that his eyes tell me to go with him. He need me.."

"Kookie Don't tell me he like you that's why he ask you to stay with him"older ask while  wiggle his eyebrows and his both hand on his waistband...

"First of all don't think to much you midage shorty" jimin open his mouth to say something but before he said something  jungkook speak " and secondly he don't like me I can feel that it's something different and namjoon hyung call me and said that soobin is very important person to him so I have to take care of him.. but One think that's don't look good to me is how namjoon hyung know him... and what's the relation he have with soobin.."

"Namjoon hyung.... What exactly he told you?" Jimin said while sitting on the bad and facing his friend..
...
...
FLASH BACK
...
...
"Hello hyung.. how are you? I miss you.. why don't you came with jinni hyung plzzz come we'll go together at theme park... and I have lots of things to tell.. I want to ask you so many things...."

"Kook I miss you too.. but I'm busy..I'll try to make it for you then we go together to your theme park okay"

"Okay..thank you hyung"

"Huh kook I want to ask you something.."

"Hmm I'm listening"

Namjoon feel nervous... bcz he know jungkook gonna ask him so many questions and all answers related to taehyung but he don't wanna tell him about Taehyung ...

"Hm kook plzz don't ask me anything just listen what I'm saying.. I want to tell you that kim soobin is very important person to me.. he tell me that you guys meet with e/o and he also said that you guys decided to stay together... he's little baby to me .. I want you to take care of him like your own brother... his little soul face so many things that I want you to remove his all pain and turn his all dark dreams into beautiful... he just want your brotherly love and I hope you gave him what he want from the years.. if you make him happy... you owe me"

"Hyung what are you saying...I'll do whatever you want... but plzzz never use these shity word ever again... I don't know what you relationship with him but I'll do this.. don't worry"