20-butterflies

𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔....

After hearing this jungkook didn't dare to look up at his husband... he don't know what to do????.... He's thinking what taehyung is thinking???...

He just staring at his ring with....

But suddenly his all thought cut by his husband...

Who hold his waist softly..

When jungkook feel the touch he look up... and shocked come to his face wide eyes...

Jungkook look up at his husband who's looking at him with brown almond eyes...

Taehyung hold get tight on jungkook waist... jungkook feel different sensations on his whole body... for jungkook his husband is world No 1 handsome.... He like every feature on his husband face....

But jungkook breathe stuck when his husband move his face towards jungkook

Jungkook's feel Tae breath on his face... both keep looking at each other eyes...

Jungkook big doe eyes... make Tae to hold his husband more tightly and safely in his arms... he don't want to hurt jungkook... but his husband eyes... making him to do it...

Jungkook feel hot wave in his cheeks and neck... Tae warm breath make jungkook to bite on his lips...

By his husband action... Tae saw mole on under jungkook lips.... This mole look so beautiful and breathe taking on husband face... Tae feel like to kiss on his mole...
But he don't to look pervert in his husband eyes...

"Do bit on them"Tae said with deep voice which make jungkook to stop on his action...

Jungkook eyes holding galaxy... and Tae don't know that... in future his husband eyes gonna hold whole universe for him

Tae know one thing and that is he like his husband big innocent eyes

(A/n: in future you gonna like his every body part 🤐😂
Readers: don't be pervert 🤦‍♀️)

"𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈" Tae ask with blank face...

Jungkook nervously nod...

Tae hold jungkook chin with his other hand... and

Attached his lips with his husband soft one.... Jungkook close his eyes at the feeling... but Tae look at his husband face...

Tae gave a little suck on his husband soft lips... and the reaction he get from his husband... he want this more...

Jungkook close his eyes more tightly and hold Tae arm... his breath become heavily just by a little suck....

Tae peck his lips last time and move back....

Loud cheer make jungkook to open his eyes....

Red hue cover his ears along with his neck... he's cheeks burning with hot waves....

"Kookie why your ears are red" namjoon ask with confused look...

And jin smile at namjoon innocent...

"Jooni hyung he's red bcz he's blushing"jimin said while laughing at his bestie condition...

Yoongi smile while looking at jimin...

"Congratulations... I'm happy for both of you"hobi said

"Congratulations..."jungkook dad said with blurry eyes...

Jungkook hug his dad...

"Pls take care of him"jungkook dad again said to Tae... who just nod...

But people are shocked... shocked by they hyung's behavior...

"What happened?? Why you both stand here like a statue" jimin ask from soobin and yeonjun...

"I'm shocked bcz I don't know that my brother gonna kiss kookie hyung so easily... I feel like I'm gonna watch some k-drama ... like they gonna fall for each other then gonna eat each other"soobin said still look shocked...

But in return he earn smack from his jin hyung...

Other laugh at this...

"And what happened to you"hoon hobi boyfriend ask..

"I never see my brother blushing and becoming so shy... just by simple kiss"yeonjun said.. which make Jungkook to whine...

Jungkook hug namjoon and hide his face in his hyung chest...

Everyone laugh at his action... but Tae...he's feeling different...

"Now stop don't tease my kookie.. you both go and have some rest... after that you guys have to attend reception...."namjoon said to Tae and jungkook...

Hearing this Tae look at jungkook who still hiding his face...

"Petal"

Hearing this jungkook look up... but he's confused who Tae call petal... not he.. all other are equal confused by that...

"Petal who??" Jin asked..

" calling my husband Mr.jeon is not good bcz he's kim now... and calling him Mr. kim is not good also.. so I call him petal" Tae said with blank yet normal face...

Hearing this everyone become so shocked... bcz they don't know that.. Tae gonna change from his wedding day...

But hearing this jungkook feel butterflies dancing in his stomach... heart beat fast..

———————————————————————————————————————-..............

Tell what you think...

It just a short chapter... but I hope you guys like this...

First night... Talk or 👀 ( you know what I mean)....

TBC......