Chapter Four- A Lovely and Beautiful Acquaintance

Jesse had met a few Little's in his twenty eight years upon the glorious earth, but none quite like Beauty.

And he most certainly was, from Jesse's deduction. But he could also tell his new acquaintance seemed to be in distress so he did the first thing that came to his chaotic mind: throw the closest thing at him.

And luckily for Beauty, this happened to be a stuffie rather than the other closest option... a music box.

Jesse was about to apologise for his rashness when he saw the blissful look upon the stunning face of who he assumed to be a celebrity or the offspring of one.

He's so... lovely. I've never seen anyone like him before.

Truly, had Jesse ever come across someone like Beauty? Quinn was extremely handsome, comforting and dependable while Devon was sexy, stern at times and mature. But the person next to him, smiling softly at the penguin cradled in his arms was... stunning.

While his body was visually masculine (and very much Jesse's type) most of the fox's attention was drawn to his face. Dusky pink, plump lips glistened with gloss, pale cheeks lightly bronzed and thick, long lashes deepened with mascara... he was beautiful. And the way dark auburn hair fell in thick waves to frame such a lovely face made Jesse's heart beat a little faster.

This was one beautiful man, so why did his little smile seem so unhappy and caramel brown eyes speak of such a deep loneliness? Jesse despised it.

"Do you like it?" He asked and immediately regretted it once Beauty leapt and practically spiked the penguin back onto the table. Whatever peace the man had found in those few minutes was now gone.

"Not really my thing".

"Really, why?" Jesse pushed, uncaring on whether it was his place or not.

"It's stupid. I'm an adult, why would I want to play with children's stuff?".

"Oh? So Little's are stupid?".

Okay, that was a bit mean, I shouldn't taunt him, he confessed to himself when his conversation partner hurried to explain himself.

"No, of course not. It's great they have a healthy way to decompress or cope with whatever they need to, but for me... it just isn't my thing".

"What complete and utter bullshit", Jesse wanted to tell him but managed to hold back. He was pushy, yes, but wasn't his place to force someone into a kink or lifestyle. Especially when they seemed as opposed to it as Beauty did.

"I see. That's fine, it isn't for everyone. But, uh, I have a friend who couldn't make it tonight who is super deep into this stuff, would you mind helping me find her a gift?" Jesse rushed, not quite wanting either of them to go their separate ways just yet.

"I thought you had no money?".

"That's personal spending money; if it's for a gift then my master will lend me some more. I'll just have to promise to make it worth his loss" The little fox winked and mimed a blowjob, tongue poking his cheek and eyes rolling back in his head exaggeratedly.

Sometimes Jesse forgot that not everyone was quite like him, even minus the ears and tail. His humour was crude, his language colourful and his sense of shame very low. Jesse was... well, he he was unabashedly himself. And that was too much for a lot of people. Was his joke too much for this person?

"Pfft!".

Jesse's head snapped up, fox ears wobbling a little, to see Beauty covering his mouth and chuckling softly into his palm. Suddenly, those caramel eyes were lit up with amusement, not at all put off by the sexual mimicry.