Chapter Thirty-Seven: Daddy's Words

It was quite odd how one day the man went from Quinn to Daddy, but odder still to Briar was how none of his other lovers seemed perturbed or surprised by it. Jesse had seemed about to make a remark the first time he let the D-word slip out in conversation but was promptly escorted away by a pleased looking Devon. Thankfully though, this lack of reaction helped Briar overcome the initial awkward shyness that accompanied the new title for his eldest lover until rather quickly, it slipped from the tongue naturally. Now, he revelled in how good it felt to say- how right it was. 

"Daddy, are we supposed to be doing anything tomorrow?".

The golden-eyed man hummed in thought, setting down his forkful of flaky fish before taking a sip of wine.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, right? Then no, I don't think so. Why, was there something you wanted to do, Bubs?".

Briar huffed a little, looking down at his plate and moving around the spinach with distaste. With the beginning of the summer photoshoots coming up in only a couple of months (so hopefully everything would be ready for editing in time for the release), he was trying very hard to look his best.

This meant cutting down his unhealthy fat consumption, excessive carb and sugar intake along with ceasing his obsession with salt. In other words, he was making life less enjoyable to live. Now it was all about proteins, vegetables, brown grains, building energy and water, water, water.

How did I used to live like this as a child and teenager? It's fucking shit- bordering on cruelty. I want cake, energy drinks and ice cream. Cheese... fucking cheese, man. This is just sad. 

"I'm thinking of starting to include Saturdays into my workouts for now until I start to see better results, so I'll probably go to the gym tomorrow if we have nothing already planned" he answered, despite his body still aching from his workout that morning and the day before. And the day before that...

"Bleurgh" Jesse gagged, shaking their head so droplets from their wet hair went everywhere, earning them an exasperated sigh from Devon. "I'm sorry, but no number of sexy-ass muscles or money is worth wasting a Saturday at the gym- or eating like a fucking rabbit".

They're right... I should listen to them. What's wrong with a slice of cake every night- No! Stay strong, don't let temptation win. Bad Jesse. 

"Maybe you could learn a thing, Pet, from eating healthier and living a more active lifestyle. Like discipline" Devon remarked, thinking he could beat Jesse at a game of teasing.

"You love my chunky thighs and slight podginess. But Master, do you not think you discipline me adequately enough? Aw. Feeling a little lacking in the Dom department?" they cooed, poking the dominant's cheek.

"Brave little thing tonight, aren't you, my love? Don't forget that I can and will tie you up and leave you in the playroom until I feel like you've earned my company. If I remember correctly, abandonment play is not something you find pleasure from which makes it just an absolute perfect punishment for disrespectful submissive's. Like you, for example..." Devon spoke boredly, although his eyes fixed them with a look that dared them to challenge him further- if they wanted to suffer the consequences that was.

"I was just playing; no one keeps me in line better than you. My perfect Master, so strong, so stern, absolutely brave, unbelievably godly, astoundingly powerful-".

"Jesse. It would be wise to shut up while I'm still in a good mood". 

And they did, looking away to keep from smirking as they raised a glass to twitching lips. Quinn shook his head before completely disregarding the submissive playing a very dangerous game, giving the wide-eyed Briar his full attention.