Chapter Twenty-Five: Promises of Forever (Part Two)

Everyone could see it in Briar's eyes- the desperation and thrill. Eyelids narrowed in deep concentration and crouched low to the ground; he could have been a starved predator on the prowl, some poor, innocent creature moments away from being devoured. 

But of course, he was no such thing and the only source of his hunger, was for victory.

"Tag!" he yelled, tapping Jesse's tail then running away with a squeal when the fox turned abruptly, pink-fluffed ears pricked up. They zipped around the room together; the walls painted a muddy brown and the largest one covered with a forest wall mural. Briar tried to scurry around the medium sized fake rocks, but Jesse met him on the other side and tackled him to the ground. 

"No! Jezz, no tickles! Vonie, help meee!". 

His voice was cut off by adorable giggles, eyes tearing up as he squirmed. Jesse nuzzled their nose into his neck, using the tip and his chin to nudge the extremely sensitive and tickly spots on the boy. 

Quinn and Devon leaned against the door, making sure everything was safe and fun for their submissive's. The plan had been for Jesse to merely roleplay a fox but, after an hour of rolling around in the fake foliage and stimulating, crinkly bean bags with Little Briar, they had slipped into Petspace. Now, he had stopped speaking but seemed to still know to be very gentle with their new play partner, yipping and barking in communication. 

"Maybe we should let him interact more with the Little's at the club" Quinn wondered aloud, watching as Briar was accidentally knocked over by Jesse. After seeing him get back up though and grab one of the toys with a feather attached, wiggling it for the fox to chase then giggling when they did, he relaxed. 

"Are you serious? You've seen how he usually plays- it's a wonder he hasn't bitten Briar yet for touching his toys. They're very territorial over them, and the bundle of blankets". 

True enough, the fox had gotten scolded before by his dominants for biting the other Pets or masters at the club they were members of. It was part of the reason they had the second playroom built, this one designed specifically for Jesse's needs and the few pets he was not hostile towards when they visited.

"Look at them though... it's almost criminal only we can see this". 

Both men smiled affectionately as Briar noticed where the little fox had been hiding from him; in their burrow made from blankets hidden between two other objects. The boy got on his hands and knees, crawling forward slowly with his tongue pinched between pursed lips. 

"Hello, Jezz the Foxy? Can I come in please?".

Their head poked out ever so slightly, nose sniffing intently at the nearby hand before licking it. Briar though, braver than either dominant would have been, grabbed the tongue gently and wiggled it a little. Jesse snapped their teeth playfully then dragged the boy in, fits of giggles and happy yips from Jesse coming from the burrow. 

"I don't really want to share this with anyone else... they'd want to see them all the time" Devon murmured, possessive at the thought of other people getting to witness how precious their submissives were. No, they were his and Quinn's- should Briar eventually consent to belonging to and with them all. 

"I hadn't thought of that. Good point" Quinn agreed, also deciding to keep this all for themselves.

***

Sometime later, the burrow had fallen silent other than the soft sounds of breathing. Knowing the two inside to be sleeping, Master and Caregiver made lunch for their precious ones. Since they had expelled so much energy and one was most likely still a bit hungover, the other injured, the plates prepared consisted of freshly chopped fruits, chocolate raisins and chicken salad wraps.