Chapter Thirty-Eight: Daddy's Everything

Note: I am so sorry this is so fucking long and just... it's a lot. Enjoy?

{🍆🍆🍆}

Briar had never had a massage before. It seemed like a very awkward thing to experience; a stranger's hands on his body, unable to see their face which would have left him feeling self-conscious that they were perhaps mocking him. Or, maybe worst of all, accidentally getting turned on seeing as his body was so sensitive to even the smallest stimulation.

So, when Quinn had him lay on his stomach in the centre of the bed, the clicking of an oil bottle opening somewhere behind him, nervous energy had the submissive gripping the pillow below his head.

"You don't have to do this for me-".

"Your body could use some TLC, especially after all the hard work you've been putting it through. Don't worry baby, I want to do this. But if you need to stop, just let me know".

Convincing himself to lay still, Briar closed his eyes and waited for... pain? Uncomfortable pressure? He wasn't sure how it would feel, but the last thing he had expected was for it to be good.

The lights were lowered, both men completely nude and Quinn, well, he was having a hard time keeping his mind focused on picking out the correct oil and crawling to straddle his boy's thighs. How could he not let his thoughts wander though, when such a gorgeous feast lay before his eyes at the ready to be worshipped and adored?

Which was exactly what he planned to do. 

"Relax, I've got you Bubs" the dominant whispered as to not break the calmness, lathering his hands in fast-warming oil and dripping some onto the large back beneath him. As the submissive flinched at the sensation of liquid running down his waist and onto the bedding below, Quinn licked his lips subconsciously.

He's so sensitive. Every light touch, every whisper of breath and soft kiss... he must feel it all so much.

"What about the sheets?" Briar asked, worried if he should've maybe been laying on a towel of some sort.

"Don't worry about that love; they'll be getting dirtier later anyway".

Shivering at the sweet promise in his daddy's tone, the pretty man simply nodded and closed his eyes, breathing out deeply as two large hands descended upon his back, applying pressure to the aching muscles so much so he groaned lowly as those strong arms pushed up, fingers working into the trapezius muscles on each side of his neck. 

"Ah, shit" he gasped, eyes scrunched at the odd sensation of slight pain and relief mixing together.

"Shh baby, you're alright. Just focus on relaxing and breathing deeply" Quinn soothed, entranced as his eyes followed his hands, tracing over every single inch of smooth skin. He noted a small patch of brown near his baby's lower back, leaning down to place a brief kiss against the beautiful birthmark before continuing to whisper loving words. 

"You're beautiful Briar. So lovely, my strong and sexy lover. I adore each and every piece of you, from here" he broke off to kiss what appeared to be an old scar, "to here" he kissed again, this time on a small mole. "Everything about you is so perfect to me" he spoke lowly, absorbed in the bunching of muscles beneath him, the hitches of breath that came from the person beneath when Quinn's fingers dipped to Briar's narrowed waist. The man was allured by the round, toned and distracting ass painfully close to his groin that he was choosing to ignore in favour of giving his lover his entire focus.

"Daddy..." Briar whispered, no reason to it other than to let the man hovering over him know that he was hearing- believing - everything.

The dominant moved so he sat lightly on Briar's lower back as he carried on releasing the tension caught in those large arms, gently smoothing them out, caressing the submissive's hands until they were shiny with oil. Then, it was time to move onto the legs.