Chapter Thirty-Two: Ballsack Ugliness, Uncontrollable Urges and Good Vibes.

Being blindfolded had always been a fantasy of Briar's. But having his first experience with the tied piece of fabric inside the back of a moving car- everyone refusing to tell him where said car was going- hadn't exactly been part of that fantasy.

"Will you tell me where we're going now?".

"No" three voices chorused, and he couldn't stop himself from bouncing a leg, anticipation thrumming in his veins.

"Please?" He whined.

"Can't hear you" spoke Quinn.

"Pancake, just be patient".

"I'll tell, but only if you suc-".

"Jesse!" The three men scolded in varying volumes, Briar's voice a near shriek in his embarrassment.

"Tsk, I'm the only one with a sense of humour. Bunch of oldies...".

"Foxy, I'm the youngest one" Briar pointed out and a quiet, 'oh yeah' was heard next to him. Everyone chuckled and made small talk then resumed listening to the radio as the car continued onward.

An unknown time later and the birthday boy was guided out of the car, clinging securely to Devon's arm in fear of tripping and smashing into the ground.

"That's a good grip you've got love, but I can't undo the blindfold if you rip off my arm".

"Ah, sorry!" He squeaked and promptly let go, slightly squatting in place as to not go off balance. So far, being deprived of sight had not been as thrilling as he hoped and was mainly just disorientating.

Fingers were felt at the back of his head, just below his high bun where they expertly unravelled the skilled knot. Knowing it was Devon and not a demonic goblin with no coordination (Jesse) had him feeling secure that he would not be losing chunks of hair in the process.

"Alright. Three, two, one... open".

Blinking rapidly from the dizzying amount of sudden light, it took a few moments for where they were to become clear. But after reading the gigantic sign and taking in the unique shaped building, Briar was hopping in place.

"THE AQUARIUM?!".

***

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, where are they?" Briar was mumbling to himself, charging ahead of his lovers and following the signs frantically. A child may have almost lost its life as the large man barrelled into it before apologising to the mother profusely.

Never stop a man on a mission, Quinn thought to himself.

"Think we'll have to drag him out of here when it's time to leave?" Devon asked, an amused tilt to his lips.

"Hmm, bribery may need to be used. I still don't know his favourite food, so that won't work but..." the eldest of the husbands mused.

They both watched as Jesse grabbed Briar's hand and pointed at the signs overhead, indicating they were going the wrong way before the two set off at a near jog and giggled excitedly at everything they passed.

It's good to see Jesse acting more carefree, given how busy work has been for them lately. Who knew they could be cute and not just annoying?

"His favourite food is cake" his husband said, and Quinn looked down at him, eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Oh... I didn't know that, and we cook together almost every night. How the hell did you know that?".

The man simply turned his face away with a shrug, not realising that he could still be seen in the glass reflection of a display tank. He was grinning so wide it was actually a little unsettling.