Chapter Fifty-Five: Dom Displeasure and A Fraying Tether

Devon always had a feeling that BDSM would be something he would enjoy and thrive in. It wasn't exactly widely accepted however, so it was one of those desires that were filed away for the future when he had more personal freedom. And when finally pursuing those thoughts and urges in his very early twenties with his first visit to a Club, he immediately found a place to belong and accept the lesser-explored part of himself.

Since then, he'd watched many Scenes. And when he met Quinn, he immediately knew that this was the man for him, and so put a ring on a wonderfully soft, large hand before someone else could steal him away. It was incredible how easily they accepted each other's diverse tastes, never limiting or restricting the other or themselves. It was perfection. And even after years of marriage, they still continued to watch Scenes together, as a couple-come-throuple once Jesse stormed his way into their lives.

Devon had watched people be tortured with orgasm denial, with rather intense pain and some extreme demonstrations of sadomasochism. Witnessing the unique and fairly uncommon dynamic between pain giver and receiver was one that Devon, personally, found quite special. Beautiful, even.

Then on the other spectrum, had watched partners show their love for one another publicly as they ravished each other sweetly, passionately, or Scenes that focused entirely on the submissive's pleasure and gratification. Quinn enjoyed the more pleasure-driven or punishment performances rather than pain-orientated ones, so the two often got off on viewing spanking, milking, post orgasm torture followed by thorough aftercare, etcetera. It was almost a bonding experience between the two husbands, as well as their fox.

What Devon had never seen- and honestly, never really expected to ever see- was one of his own lovers in the hands of another Dom, especially without his permission. But there's a first time for everything, as he experienced first-hand.

When Mistress Eve strut onto the stage, long legs walking with purpose as they commanded the attention of the audience, all eyes fell on her. She was a gorgeous woman sought after by many, so this was no surprise. What was a surprise, however, were her next words.

"Good evening, everyone! In a few moments we will be having a bit of a different Scene than usual, but before that, I have a very exciting announcement to make. We have a new submissive joining the Club, and tonight is his graduation!".

Oh, nice. We haven't had a new member in a little while. I'm sure all of the other Doms are excited to maybe have someone new to play with. And the Subs will have a new friend. 

"He will be involved in tonight's Scene, which is being performed by some real beauties purely for your viewing pleasure. So, enjoy, and make sure to give our newest member, Briar, a warm welcome!". 

Briar? Must be a more common name than I thought. 

As the lights dimmed and music with a slow, sultry beat began playing, a line of Submissives walked onto the stage that was covered in comfy silks, a few loveseats and many cushions. They were all people Devon knew decently well; some he was happy to call friends. As Subs usually did in the safety of Tryst, they wore clothing that accentuated the parts of themselves they thought most attractive, mostly ass's barely hidden in shorts and chests wrapped in lovely harnesses. 

Immediately, the plan for the night became obvious as they began dancing, nothing eloquent or regal in the way they moved. No, it was straight-up filth, hips rolling teasingly and hands tracing over their own and each other's bodies. Their scantily clad- some pretty much bare- selves rubbed together and grinded, moving to the sexy beat in suggestive ways. 

It was a captivating scene of pure eroticism, but Devon was more curious as to when the new member would be joining those on stage.

"Come on baby, no cold feet now..." Jesse worried to themself, pulling both of his dominants' eyebrows into frowns. He and Quinn shared a look, wondering if maybe their pink-haired lover knew the new person. Or he'd gone a bit insane and had begun talking to themself- it was overdue.