Chapter Sixty-Two: Breed Me

Briar knew the moment Devon had seen it.

Those large hands, warm and moist from having gripped leather for so long, had rubbed over his tender, burning ass cheeks, massaging them gently then squeezing them hard so it hurt all over again. And when those thick fingers had curled around the band of his panties, pulling them down over the swell of his ass and thighs, the man behind him had gasped loudly.

Then, gone utterly still. Silent. There was no way he'd missed the shiny piercing, Briar's ass spread open by his position upon the bed- face and chest flat with the mattress, knees spread wide and back arched. He didn't know what Devon was doing behind him, unable to see, until he felt something.

Breath blew across his hole, making it twitch in sensitivity.

"Fuck yes" was growled, two hands clamping down on Briar's ass cheeks and pulling them wide apart, so much so it hurt. "Oh, shit" the man grumbled low in his chest, licking a stripe of saliva over the piercing before taking it between his teeth, tugging.

"I never knew you had this, you dirty little whore. Fuck, it's gorgeous".

Briar never knew a man could eat ass so roughly it was frightening. But there he was, frightened as Devon's tongue and teeth assaulted his hole, taint and surrounding flesh with a hunger he didn't completely understand. He was bitten painfully on ass and inner thigh, his hole tongued and breached as his master grunted like an animal, moving down every few seconds to cause both pain and pleasure to radiate from the incredibly sensitive area around the piercing, as though he couldn't bear to be away from it for even a second.

The one-time Briar flinched away slightly, when he unexpectedly felt a rush of confusing pleasure spark up his back when the rim of his hole was nipped between ungentle teeth, his one and only caution had been a punishing smack to his ass. Just from the way it was delivered he'd understood he was not being spanked for pleasure or play, but as a warning to not flinch away again. He could Safeword, or he could endure. Those were his options, as his master was not being so lenient anymore.

"Do you have any idea..." the man huffed breathlessly when he leaned back onto his knees, never removing the thumb that circled around the piercing, stroking it almost as though entranced. "...how long I have wanted a sub with one of these? Fuck, Briar...".

"N-No Master, but I was told you'd like it. Daddy and Jesse bought this one for you".

"Like it?" the man laughed incredulously, pushing on the piercing so it dug in slightly, making the submissive moan as he looked back at his master. "I've always hoped Jesse would ask for one, but truthfully, it wouldn't suit them as a Sub. They prefer too much rough play down here. But on you... this is the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen".

Briar flushed, beyond happy. The piercing had been to give himself some control over his own pleasure, seeing as he often felt none after escorting for so long. So, it was there, always ready for him to touch. But now it was for another purpose; to please his master.

"This pretty, pink and greedy place..." the dominant man began, pausing a moment to lick a finger in such a suggestive way the submissive's cock twitched hard enough that it tapped against his stomach, "I'm going to fuck and breed until my Kitty purrs".

The wetted finger ran from the tip of his ass crack, circling down around his needy hole and slipped over the piercing, tapping it lightly as the man's eyes witnessed the way Briar's body shivered.

God, those words and touches sent Briar's stomach clenching tight. His hips rolled in the air desperately as a whine came from his throat. He'd never wished for such a thing before, but in that moment, he wished it were possible for his master to fill him so deep with cum his belly swelled.