73.5: Bonus Chapter- Big Oopsies and Little Scolding's

A/N: Was this supposed to be the bonus chapter for Christmas, but it's now fucking April? Yes... I'm so sorry! Hope you enjoy it anyway. And yes, this takes place before the fuckwit assaulted him.

Dedicated to: @yaoi-anime_manga, who inspired this chapter from their personal submission on chapter Fifty-Two, where they said :(Briar in little space by himself).

{~~*~~}

It was yet another Friday, where their planned regression day took place once or twice a month. Usually the days went rather predictably; Briar was woken up by his Caregiver, given a bath where the two spoke softly as to give the Little a calm environment in which to emerge, then he was hand-fed breakfast and wrapped up in a favoured blanket to watch cartoons with stuffed animals. He and Quinn would get comfy on the sofa, Briar in the larger man's lap and secured by large arms. And eventually, full regression took hold and Little Briar got to have a day-come-night of fun, childish antics and affection.

Yet, this particular Friday was off to a different start- which would be a foreshadowing of the day to come and the themes therein.

Briar awoke too early, the dawn just beginning to appear, and the room was barely lit by sunlight. He lay there for a while, staring blankly at the ceiling, questioning the meaning of existence and why a Banana was not called a Yellow, and if water was technically wet.... As one usually does in that barely-awake-grogginess where everything within the world felt slightly wrong.

But then Jesse decided to imitate a worm, wriggling from Devon's embrace, slithering over Briar where tye youjg man received a knee to the crotch, until finally the fox stilled once they lay entirely flat on Quinn.

The dark-skinned lover seemed utterly undisturbed by this kerfuffle, simply wrapping his arms around the worm stuck to him and then breathing out deeply. All were still asleep- aside from Briar, who was cupping his poor genitals and pressed his lips tight together to keep from yelling. The deep, internal throbbing continued until the room brightened enough for every piece of furniture to be visible.

But despite the pain received to his sack and his lack of sleep, he was still excited for the day ahead. In his journal (separate from the one Doctor Naomi had prescribed), Briar had been jotting down what he remembered Little Briar had thought about wanting to do during their last few regressions. Stuff lile painting, playing games with Fox-version Jesse, building little wooden boats with Devon to float down the nearby lake. And what was most desired, was to make a meal for Quinn.

Briar was becoming more connected to his regressed side, the two no longer as divided as they once were. And as such, even after coming back to his adult self, the submissive could vividly recall how his Little side felt about certain things that evoked strong enough emotions to leave a memory of them.

He knew Little Briar loved strawberries more than any other fruit, because he found it fun to make love hearts out of them or count the seeds upon the skin. His favourite show was Bubble Guppies, the 'time for lunch' song always getting that sweet little heart racing and hips a-boogying. And when Jesse and/or Devon joined he and Quinn's activities, Little Briar practically vibrated with joy.

For Little Briar, it felt as though he had a family. One that accepted, loved and genuinely liked being around him. He was cared for, deeply.

This also meant Briar knew that whenever his caregiver was around, smiling at or playing with him, his regressed side felt unexplainable amounts of love. A love so strong his heart ached at the strain of containing it all inside, his hands shook with the need to cling to Quinn's warmth and his legs became weak so he would need to be carried in the arms of the man he felt safest with.