42.5: Bonus Chapter- A Fox and His Master Go Shopping... kind of.

"What about this one?" Devon asked, holding up a box that Jesse looked over before shaking his head. They didn't want or need another cock-ring, already having so many that a lot of them sat in their original packaging in the Playroom storage, lonely and unused.

His master shrugged before putting the box back and walking down another aisle, the submissive following at a leisurely pace while perusing the shelves.

Dildos, eh, no. I have too many like these. Anal beads? Hm, don't really like them. Ooh, that vibrator looks cute. But we already have one like that. But maybe they have a pink one in stock.

They were drawn out of their mental checklist by the sound of a very close click, looking down and seeing Devon clip a leash through the hoop of their Day Collar with a thoughtful expression.

"I like this colour- it matches your eyes" His deep voice hummed appreciatively at the stormy grey leather, giving it an experimental tug until Jesse stumbled into him, a shock gasp coming from their parted lips.

It felt strong and sturdy but had enough flexibility that it could easily be used for different purposes. Such as gentle whipping and a plethora of other ideas that entered the dominants head.

"Is this a new gift, Master?" Jesse asked.

"Why, have you done anything to deserve a gift, Pet?" the dominant teased playfully, unclipping the leash and wrapping it around his arm into a carriable loop.

Their mind immediately thought back to the night before, when he caught Devon having a bit of a hard time following a steamy but restrained encounter with their Beauty. He had been sitting on the edge of the bed, cock in hand and stroking himself so hard it was a wonder the room didn't catch fire. Thankfully Jesse was nearby and more than happy to drop to his knees, thus saving the fire department from paying a visit.

"I mean, you fucked my throat hoarse and came moaning Briar's name. So... maybe?" They said innocently, tilting their head so the pink-haired fluffy fox ears tilted too.

Jesse knew they were adorable and was not above using that to his advantage.

"You're right, you do deserve a gift for having such a good tight throat. But the leash is more for me than you, so go pick whatever you want love".

The submissive perked up, a sly grin spreading over their peach-hued lips rather creepily.

"Anything, Master?".

And following the nod from his dominant, they began weaving through the isles like a fox on a mission, hunting down the perfect item.

Nipple clamps? These are all the more extreme ones with tighter tension springs; he probably wouldn't like them right off the bat. Have to introduce him to pain slowly, I think he'll love it eventually... although, these might be fun for now.

Lifting up a pair of clips made from strong but thin metal with rubber grips that dangled from a very pretty, rhinestone decorated link-chain, Jesse welcomed the fantasies that brewed in their filthy mind.

This gift would be perfect.

Quinn and he had come to a mutual decision following an evening consisting of a wonderful rim job, the submissive left a trembling mess of ecstasy and twitched further when his dominant delivered a swift and pleasantly hard swat to his sensitive hole before rubbing the throbbing area sweetly.

"Have you ever wanted to get body piercings? I remember you mentioned getting here done our first year of dating, but you never did it".

His long finger had trailed around their belly button which elicited a small moan, Jesse's body extra sensitive following the two consecutive orgasms he'd been given by the golden-eyed man.