Chapter Sixty-Six: He's Back

From the moment his eyes cracked open, stinging as though begging to shut against day's light once more, Briar knew. He had to leave.

The bed was a complete and utter mess. Full condoms, empty bottles of lube, stained clothing and used sex toys were littered all about the sleeping bodies lying amongst the lewd carnage.

Oh god...He whined inwardly.

It was a challenge to slip out of his place in the middle of the bed, trying not to drip fluids from his body on any of his sleeping lovers. Usually, his Daddy always cleaned Briar up no matter who he'd spent the night with, but the day before they'd all fucked until everyone passed out. Now, even a single small movement made him painfully aware that every part of himself seemed to be stained with some form of evidence of the debauchery carried on the night before. Especially his inner thighs.

Oh god...

The man was frantically picking up clothes that were probably clean, rushing to the bathroom and having a quick shower when a sharp twinge of pain ran up his back, knocking the breath out of him. Memories of being pinned down by the back of his neck, limbs help immobile and useless by ropes while he was being drilled mercilessly from behind came forth, explaining the aching of his body.

Fucking Devon...

Within thirty-five minutes of waking up, Briar was showered, dressed and walking out of the house In somewhat of a trance, he just kept walking.

Oh god...

It wasn't until he was at the nearby park, and someone yelled his name, that the boy exited his daze.

"Darling! I got your message, what's wrong?".

Briar collapsed into the big man's secure hold, releasing a heavy breath overcome with emotions.

"They're going to kill me" he groaned pathetically, squeezing his best friend's suit jacket tightly.

"Why would they do that, Darling? No matter what you may have done, they're too smitten with you to ever react too negatively".

That's the problem...

"THEY WON'T STOP FUCKING ME! I'M SO GODDAMN TIRED!".

***

Stephen had not stopped laughing for at least an hour, any moment he seemed to begin calming down all it took was one look at Briar's mortified face and he broke out in yet another fit of hysterics.

"I didn't text you just to be laughed at..." the boy sulked, kicking a fallen acorn that just so happened to have the bad luck of being in his path.

"T-T-Then why did you reach out to me? Because that has got to be the funniest reason to flee from a lover I've ever heard" the man struggled to choke out. Briar hmphed, crossing his arms and scowling at the early morning sky.

"I'd like to see how you'd be faring if you were in my shoes, old man".

The look of affront on his best friend's face, closely followed by the sound of dismay that interrupted his mocking laughter, was almost enough to cheer Briar up immediately.

"I'll forgive the 'old man' quip since you are obviously in a grump, you little shit. But as for me, well, if I was being pleasured as attentively and frequently as you, I would not be calling up an 'old man' to complain about it. No, I'd be thanking them for a job well done and serving them breakfast from my satiated body".

Briar did smile, unable to not find the image those words conjured up, comical. Just the idea of having someone try and eat toast from another person's body while trying to make it sexy was hilarious. Yet, he was slightly disheartened that his feelings were seemingly being overlooked as ridiculous. Yes, he'd been deliberately overdramatic, but that didn't change the fact that he was somewhat perturbed by his recent sex-capades.